Chapter 3: Love

After Y/N woke up from the coma, Doc explained to her how she got into a car accident and got transferred to Radiator Springs. The woman was shocked by the story. Y/N groaned as she rubbed her face with her hand. "Oh god..." She sighed and looked up to Doc. "What will happen now?"

Doc thought for a moment before looking back at her. "I want you to live with me. Don't go back to Europe. I missed you... a lot. I need you by my side." He took her hand in his.

Y/N stared at Doc with big twinkling eyes. She looked soft at him. He didn't want her to return to Europe. For so many years, the childhood sweethearts suffered because they were separated but now, they were finally reunited and together. She didn't hesitate and nodded at Doc. She didn't have any friends in Europe and her parents died. She smiled a bit. "Yes, Doc. I will stay with you."

Doc wanted to jump like an excited child as if he received his biggest present. Well, he was an old calm man. Doc was someone serious with no family. Sure, he had parents but they were dead as well. Parents were hard in those days. Like for example, Y/N's parents wanted her to become a nurse, not a racer but the woman won the battle and became a champion racer. But that all changed when she got into a coma years later.

Doc leaned down and kissed Y/N's forehead. Y/N giggled as she hugged Doc and the former dirt-track racer hugged her back. They stayed like that for a while before Y/N pulled away. "I want to learn to walk again. Can you help me step by step?"

Doc smiled warmly at her. "Of course, I will help you. I will arrange everything. You need to relax."

"But I want to help around Radiator Springs." Y/N sat up quickly but groaned in pain as she still didn't feel her legs.

Doc gently pushed her down against the bed. He put on a serious and a little bit stern expression. "Love, you need to rest. I am a doctor and I know about that stuff. The first step is to rest."

Y/N sighed as she rested against the bed with her eyes closed. She then opened her eyes to look at Doc, who looked concerned at her. Y/N had to quickly reassure him by saying: "I understand, Doc. I will rest."

But that's when Doc did something unexpected. He just couldn't help it. He climbed on top of Y/N, being careful with the IV that was connected to her, ever since she was in a coma. Sure, IVs were meant to help people but it was kinda creepy as well by how they're attached to the person. Doc trapped Y/N beneath him. Y/N blushed like crazy when he did that but she felt excited. She had to be careful. They looked deeply into each other's eyes. Doc's hands were beside her head. He then leaned down to kiss her and their lips met. The kiss was gentle at first but then Doc tilted his head a bit to deepen the kiss, and the couple had their eyes closed. Y/N used her free hand which wasn't connected to the IV to stroke the back of Doc's hair. It's just been so long since they made out. You have no idea how much they missed each other. 

The kiss continued for nearly 5 minutes and Doc pulled away from her mouth to kiss her neck. The clothes that Y/N was wearing were from the hospital, a hospital gown. Y/N moaned slightly. "Doc..."

Doc hummed as he enjoyed hearing his name out of her mouth from pleasure. He was being careful to not hurt her. Y/N tilted her head to the side to give her more access. She sighed in bliss as Doc kissed her sweetspot. But then he bit her and sucked on the spot, causing Y/N to squeak.