Chapter 3: first showing

The moment arrived, Tang Yun stood in front of the concert venue with a lump in his throat. The article he read didn't have any pictures of red boi showing his face, just a mop of red fluffy hair and his hand usually. Even with the small clues this decree member knew what he was looking for.

He took a breath adjusting his hat to hide his ears, his tail tucked into his shirt wrapped around his body, his lavender hair pulled into a bun.

"Let's do this" he muttered moving forward to the entrance. He flashed his phone at the ticket taker she looked surprised to see a person with a vip ticket.

"The vip area is to the left down the stairs at the end of the hall" she put a neon red paper bracelet on his wrist "enjoy the show" yun nodded before turning to enter. Following her detections he entered a stage room, was he backstage?! The breath was almost taken from his lungs at this realization.

"Ah you must be Mr.tang" an older man was standing beside Yun now making him jump.

"Um yes" "good your seat is right over here" he led him to a lone chair with a small table with snacks and a perfect view of the stage from the side area. Smoke covered the stage already, neon lights getting ready for the show.

"I suggest you take your seat" with that the man left tang yun to his devices. As told he took his seat waiting eagerly for the show to start he listened to some of red boi's music on the way here and it was good if this wasn't a recovery mission then tang yun would probably just be here for the show. It was strange how he was actually excited for this.

A panel in the sage floor came undone, a DJ booth rising from it but no red boi. A frown crossed Yun's face. Was he a known show?

"Looks like it's time for a grand entrance" the voice came from behind him making him turn to see a boy the same age as him which was a surprise, his hair was bright red and fluffy like a baby cow, his eyes like emerald his glasses like cages, freckled skin so fair, he was very pretty to the point tang yun was awestruck. Red boi chuckled the red fluff of his bull tail caressing Yun's cheek as he walked past.

"Enjoy the show cutie" he winked as he entered the stage, the mic dropping down from the rafters into his hands.

"Hello everyone who's ready to get this party started!!" Yun had to cover his ears. Having six of them wasn't fun when at shows. The crowd cheered as the music started a tune he knew one of the songs he had listened to on the way here.

"I've been searching for an answer, but I ain't found one.I've been known to tear shit up and go off like a gun.I've been drinking way too much, but now I think I'm doooooooone" he dragged the o out the beat picking up as he pointed the mic out to the crowd doing a countdown on his fingers.

"Fuck that shit, let's start a riot!!" The crowd screamed, including Tang yun. He liked the song, the lights, the effects, and the singer. Is this what a crush felt like?

The show had ended much to Tang Yun's disappointment, he had eaten some of the snacks and was on his second soda from all the screaming and cheering his ears hurt but it was worth it. It was hard to control his tail when here, it wanted to wag and wiggle out from under his disguise and wag like a happy dog. Red boi was walking off the stage waving to the leaving crowd his smile was like a sunbeam.

"Looks like it's just you and me Eh?" Red smiled at Yun who was a mess, he had a mission but this person in front of him wasn't like any esper he had been around. They were pretty and talented and not even a member of the esper union.

"Um...yes! Yes it is ah" yun got up dusting off the chip crumbs from his lap to look presentable. "Actually I have a question"

"Oh? Wait are you one thought obsessed fans if so I can't do no-"

"No no I'm not obsessed , this was actually my first show and I just heard your songs, and you're very pretty and very talented but I um" red boi put a finger over tang yun's lip shutting up his frantically rambling. A soft smirk creased his lips as emerald eyes met amethyst.

"You cute so Why don't you come with me Hm?"