The boy I met in highschool

Once upon a time, there were two boys named Wilbur and Quackity. They met in high school and quickly became friends. As they spent more time together, they realized they had feelings for each other that went beyond friendship.

At first, they were hesitant to act on their feelings because they were both unsure if the other felt the same way. But one day, Quackity mustered up the courage to tell Wilbur how he felt. To his surprise, Wilbur felt the same way and they started dating.

Their love story was filled with laughter, adventure, and passion. They went on road trips together, explored new places, and supported each other through tough times. They were each other's rock and knew that they could always count on one another.

As time went on, they graduated from college and moved in together. They built a life together filled with love, happiness, and cherished memories. They knew that they had found their soulmate in each other and were grateful for every moment they spent together.

Years later, they got married in a beautiful ceremony surrounded by their friends and family. They exchanged vows, promising to love and cherish each other for the rest of their lives.

Their love story continues to this day, and they are still as in love as they were when they first met. Wilbur and Quackity's love has proven that love knows no boundaries and that true love always finds a way.