Last one

Once upon a time, there were two boys named Wilbur and Quackity. They met in their high school years and became close friends. Wilbur was quiet and reserved, while Quackity was outgoing and charming.

As they spent more time together, Wilbur began to realize that he had feelings for Quackity that went beyond friendship. He struggled with these feelings for a long time, unsure of how Quackity would react if he were to confess his love.

One day, while they were sitting by the lake, Wilbur finally mustered the courage to tell Quackity how he felt. To his surprise, Quackity felt the same way and they shared a kiss under the stars.

From that moment on, their relationship blossomed into something beautiful. They supported each other through thick and thin, and their love only grew stronger with each passing day.

Years went by, and they both moved to the city to pursue their dreams. They lived together in a cozy apartment, and every evening they would curl up on the couch and watch the sunset over the city skyline.

Wilbur and Quackity knew that they had found something special in each other, and they were grateful for every moment they spent together. They proved to the world that love knows no gender, and that two boys can fall in love just as deeply as anyone else.