Love you more every day

Wilbur and Quackity met in their first year of college. They were both studying Computer Science and were paired up for a project. As they worked together, they found themselves drawn to each other's sense of humor, intelligence, and kindness.

They started to spend more time together outside of class and eventually confessed their feelings to each other. They began dating and quickly fell in love.

As their relationship grew, they faced challenges from friends and family who didn't understand or accept their love. But Wilbur and Quackity stood by each other and supported each other through it all.

Years went by and they graduated from college. Wilbur landed a job at a tech company while Quackity pursued a career in music. They moved in together and built a life filled with love, laughter, and adventure.

One day, while on a trip to the beach, Wilbur got down on one knee and asked Quackity to marry him. Quackity said yes, and they exchanged vows in a beautiful ceremony surrounded by friends and family.

Years later, as they sat on their porch, watching the sunset, Wilbur leaned over and whispered in Quackity's ear, "I love you more today than I did when we first met." Quackity smiled and replied, "I love you too, always and forever."