Chapter three

Hey guys XD I hope you love the chapters so far it's 11:23 at night so I've been working on these since like 10:00 so I hope you love 'em can you plz vote my story plz xoxo Chloe.

When I woke up the sunshine was leaking into my room, I didn't want to talk to him, so I put on my own pj's because I was just in my bra and underwear, my pj's were white long pj pants and the top was a baggy shirt that had bill cipher ( From gravity falls) on it, then I heard a soft knock at the door I said "Ugh.....hello?" Jc walked in with a plate of scrambled eggs and bacon with orange juice, "Uh.. Jc? What did you do?!" I said "Nothin"

~X~

I had forgiven Jc and now we are snuggling, "What do you want to watch babe?" Jc said with a yawn "Uhh...GRAVITY FALLS" Jc said " No" so I gave Jc my puppy dog eyes, they worked like charm. I was dancing in bed to the theme song, Jc yelled out a big yell "Aaauuggghhh" he quickly grabbed the remote and switched to the next channel, Icarly came on so we just watched that.

~X~

Jc brought me upstairs, "What's the rush babe?" I said "Let's have sex!" Jc replied "Wait,What?"I said "I never done this before,I don't think I should." I said "You'll never do it until you try!" Jc said pulling off his shirt, I got scared and closed my eyes Jc pulled off my underwear I shrieked. Jc unclipped my bra, he slid his warm hands down the sides of my body until my feet, he laid me on the bed and got on top of me, "No Jc! No!!" I yelled he..well ..you know, he did his whole thing, "He grunted slowly, and whispered in my ear "Yes Kat,Yes!" I told him to stop so we could just take it easy, he agreed so I got on top of him and we made out for ever,it was like heaven.

~~~~~~~~~~The Next Day~~~~~~~

I woke up,I was naked, and put on Jc's white tank top that he wore yesterday, it was really long so I decided to wear it like a nightgown. When I hopped back in bed Jc turned around and said "Good morning,you are due for a shower,go take one I'll wait for you here, "Who are you? My mom?" I replied "Go, go, go,go." He said in a baby voice. I got Jc's towel and I got my hair towel and skipped down the hallway, I started the shower and played Taylor Swifts new album,Bad Blood, I put the album on random and hopped in the shower, it was piping hot "AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!" I ran out of the shower JC came running into the bathroom "WHAT!" He yelled " It's h-ho-hot!" I stampered "it's ok, I'll turn it down for you baby girl" Jc sat me on the toilet with the seat down, he opened our Winnie the Pooh shower curtain, he turned the nob to the middle "vioala!" He said looking like a magician, " Thanks a ton babe, what would I ever do without you?" I said "Shrivel up...and die" I pushed Jc laughing, we kissed and he left the bathroom I hopped in the shower singing along to Shake it off.