Chapter one

I was in Jc's Red tank top and grey boxers, as I slipped off the sheets on me I heard Jc's voice, saying "Good morning my beautiful princess,want some coffee?" "Of course I do you big lug!" JC got up and went downstairs he was shirtless and in his other pair of grey boxers. As I walked down the stairs there was a bouquet of flowers on the table, and he made me Farmers Breakfast,with hash browns,eggs,and bacon. I walked down the stairs quickly so I could run into his arms and kiss him.

~X~

After I was done eating breakfast Jc grinned at me, I new that face, it was the "You look sexy,let's go in the bedroom" face, he moved closer to me and I ran away laughing, I was running slow because I am tiny so I have tiny legs, then he grabbed me and put me on his back and said "All aboard the Jc express" and after he said that I said "Toot Toot!" And the he dropped me on the couch and kissed me on my forehead, I thought of something really funny so I whispered into his ear and said "soup" Jc put his hand beside his shoulder making the "Bish Whet" face. Then he started tickling me, I was dying of laughter then he said " I love you Kat! I really do!"

~X~

Jc was in his room making four YouTube videos,so I decided to get dressed,I wanted him to like the outfit,so I picked out my white high wasted shorts, and my shirt was grey and said " I don't like normal people" jc liked that shirt cause he bought it for me. I put my cherry red hair into a messy bun, I put on my makeup, it was the usual, Silver eyeshadow, Black mascara,Pink blush, and my absolute favourite Red lipstick. Jc walked into my room sand said he was done, so we went to Starbucks.