Yoriichi and Giyu

(Yoriichi pov)
'why is it such a far walk to get to her?' Yoriichi thought. Walking deep footprints in the snow. Breathing heavily that smoke is coming out of his mouth.he stopped because he saw your haori and a person with a girl on their back. His eyes widen 'is she...no! She wouldn't... would she?' Yoriichi is very confused.

(Third pov)
Yoriichi thought you were dating that person walking with you he felt jealous. So he ran up to you and Kamado. He tackled you into a hug
You were talking to Kamado here's what you said:"she looks fine but we should still take her to the docto-GHAH!"

"Oh hi Yoriichi" Y/N said with a bright smile looking at the red haired boy
Yoriichi gave Y/N a look that says: who's this?. "Oh that's Kamado Tanjiro and his sister Kamado Nezuko. Kamado-san this is Tsugikuni Yoriichi" Y/N said introducing the two boys to each other even though they probably don't want to know each other

Y/N, Tanjiro and Yoriichi continued to walk in silence until Nezuko started to growl and she started to trash around on Tanjiro's back and well..she made Tanjiro fall off the cliff Y/N and Yoriichi look down seeing Tanjiro and Nezuko fall "Well gets rid of two new friends"Yoriichi said shrugging his shoulders and started to walk away until Y/N grabbed his hand and jumped off the cliff "You can't just walk away from your friends when they need help" Y/N said with her hair (or hijab) flying up in the air she then did a spin in mid air defying the laws of physics and landing gracefully on the ground looking at Yoriichi with a glare.

Y/N runs over to Tanjiro and Nezuko "Kamado-san this is a great way to keep her from bitting you" Y/N said smiling at the wrong moment 'footsteps...'Y/N thought side eyeing where the footsteps were coming from. Then someone flew out of the sky trying to cut off Nezuko's head off good thing that Tanjiro rolled over but his hair had been cut off.

The man which is now known as a man has a mismatched haori one side green and yellow triangles and the other side is burgundy. Black hair in a low messy ponytail. Snow blasted in Y/N's face.

(Y/N pov)
I wipe the snow off my face and stand up "who are you!?" I said looking at him kinda confused and angry at the same time. "I'm a demon slayer...to be exact I am a hashira.." the hashira said. That makes sense to me but probably not Tanjiro.

I started to walk towards Tanjiro but was stopped by a cold voice. "Stop..if you move her head is getting cut off.."
'Ehh!?is he threatening me with the current situation!?' I thought.

(Second pov)
Y/N sits down on the ground and gently rocks back and forth. The hashira then runs toward Y/N and Tanjiro. 'I should help Y/N' Yoriichi thought about to move but then stops 'if I move Y/N or girl Kamado(?) Will get hurt' so who will help?

Y/N and Nezuko are in the hashira's grasp Nezuko was trashing around
Y/N was chill and looking at the tree cause he had tied Y/N's rist to his haori sleeve somehow.Y/N's rist was hurting but she didn't think anything of it.Y/N looked at the hashira's hair.'why do I have the urge to touch his hair?'Y/N thought as she stared at his hair not even paying attention to the current situation with Tanjiro and the hashira.

Tanjiro threw two rocks at the hashira he used his blade to block one and the other one hit the tree Y/N was looking at.he then ran behind some trees and threw his axe up in the air and then charged towards the hashira with his arms in a way making it seem like he has a weapon in his hands. Then Tanjiro got hit with the hilt of the hashira's katana passing out. Nezuko looked at her passed out brother.

Y/N found a way out of the hashira's grasp. Nezuko then kicked the hashira away from her and she jumped from few trees trying to hit him until he hit her neck and Nezuko passed out.

"You two.. when they wake up..tell them that Tomioka Giyu sent you four to urokodaki sakonji to train you to become a demon slayer" Tomioka said to Y/N and Yoriichi. "Hai!" Y/N said a little bit to happy even though she's going to go through hell training.

[Taisho secrets]
▪️ Your rist was actually bleeding
▪️ Yoriichi took an hour walk to get to you
▪️ Nezuko and Giyu thought you looked pretty

Clouds signing off...