Not really there (Natasha Romanoff)

Hi you guys!! I'm alive (somewhat) and I felt like writing today. I miss updating and creating new content and chapters. I want to deeply apologize for constantly ghosting this book. I love to write and wish that my life allowed me to do it more, but I promise I'm trying!! I just want you all to know that I'm still here and that I haven't forgotten about this book or the forgotten assassin. So here's a new one-shot for all of you
lovely people.

——————————
Age: 7

For all I can remember, Aunt Wanda has raised me. When I was younger, she would drop everything to be at my side. I played with toys with Wanda, I went on field trips with Wanda, and I jumped in muddy puddles with Wanda. I used to wonder why my mother would not hug and cuddle me, why she didn't comfort me when I cried, and why she wasn't there for me when I needed her the most. My mother, Natasha, has been absent my entire life.

I wasn't supposed to be born. Natasha was artificially impregnated with me by her childhood abuser, AKA my father. She didn't want anything to do with me. It was simply too painful for her to take care of that child, me. She couldn't bare to look at the product of the act. Looking at me was like reliving her childhood all over again.

After I was born, the team soon realized that Natasha wanted nothing to do with me. They all tried to persuade her to care for me, after all, I couldn't have controlled any of this situation. I was just a helpless baby who needed nourishment and relied on her mother for everything.

Wanda eventually stepped up into the parental role. Natasha truly didn't care about me, she would have at least tried.
—————————

"Y/n? Baby?" Aunt Wanda called.

"Yes! I'm up here!" I called from my bedroom, I was currently playing with my dolls, I had all the Avengers! My favorite was Captain America, Steve. He looked so silly! Wanda came knocked on my door, coming in after I told her she could.

"Hi, y/n. It's time for dinner." She said, kissing my head and walking back downstairs.

I grabbed the drawing I had drawn for Wanda and walked downstairs. I hope she will like it. I sat down in my seat at the table, still holding my drawing. My food was placed in front of me, by Uncle Steve, and I smiled cheekily and thanked him. Natasha sat right across from me, that was weird. She always sits in the corner. Once everyone had sat down, Wanda handed me a juice box.

"Thank you," I said,

"Welcome, baby," she said, rubbing my arm.

Natasha's eyes were fixed on me, they were emotionless, like usual. when I looked back at her, she quickly averted her gaze.

"Oh! Aunt Wanda, I made this for you!" I squealed, jumping out of my chair and handing her the drawing.

It had little flowers drawn as a border on the side and me and Wanda were sitting in a field holding hands. The sun was shining and the grass was green.

Wanda smiled brightly, she stood up and hung my drawing on the fridge, admiring the artwork.

"It's perfect, Детка, I'm so proud of you," she said, kissing me softly and patting my butt towards my seat. I plopped down in my seat and took a drink out of my juice box. Natasha held her gaze firmly, staring deep into my eyes. She pushed her chair back aggressively, stood up, and ran to her room. The door slammed shut loudly, shaking the entire compound. Wanda got up from her seat and walked toward Natasha's room. She opened the door and they started yelling. The sound immediately frightened me, and Uncle Steve nudged Clint. (Baby)