Chapter 1

Jen's POV

I hop in my car to head to a meeting that Francis decided to arrange for the cast.
I look over to the passengers seat and see trash and junk but no one by my side. It's depressing.

Last night Nick broke up with me because I wasn't spending enough time with him. I told him that basically he thought I wasn't good enough for him. He said that I don't understand what he's going through and that it's not me, but I understand perfectly. I am an actor too.

I hate him for dumping me but I am also glad I away from that freak. If anything he doesn't deserve me. Right?

I am miserable because of him. I know I shouldn't be because that's how and actress's life is set up to be sadly. All I want to do not is sit in my pjs and watch Netflix all day while eating Ben & Jerry's. But right now I have to pull myself together and go out into the world.

I arrive at the building were the meeting will be held. Actually being held because I'm late as usual. I get into the elevator and wait until it brings me to the 14th floor. I walk down the hall I reach for the doorknob of the 3 door on the right. I turn the doorknob and walk in.

I can tell by Francis's face that he is disappointed in me being late but also doesn't blame me because he knows what went down yesterday.

I take seat next to Liam and Sam. The meeting goes on for a few hours, long enough for me to tell myself that I'm gonna die from starvation. The meeting ends and we all get up from our chairs and stretch. We chat for a few minutes up annoying fan stories and gossip.

I walk into the empty elevator and soon enough Josh walks in. His biceps are so big and his Hazel eyes are so beautiful it's hard not to stare. His V neck fits him well and his hair is disheveled which makes him look even more handsome.

"What's up?" He says.

"Nothing much" I say.

We just stare at each other for awhile and I can see in his expression that he wants me.
I may not want any other time I want him badly right now. With all the craziness of Nick, I has made me long for this moment not just with Josh but anyone. I just hate the empty feeling I have inside.

I can help in no more and neither can Josh. He crashes into me and it feels good. His lips are hot and he pushes me against the wall and for that moment I never want it to stop he is so gently while being so forceful. He is better than anything Nick could have and did give to me.

I pulls apart from me. I feel lost without him. Lonely again. I'm so stupid for doing this. The elevator doors open and I walk out pretend like it didn't happen.

I need opinions on this because I don't know anyone likes it or not. Updates coming soon... Vote, comment, and all that jazz. Thanks for reading:)

- Maddie