Louis

A/N so originally I wrote this for a friend .. Who for now shall remain unnamed.. But yeah .. I decided to try some thing new! Feedback would be appreciated :) -

You and Louis just left your wedding in Doncaster, en route to Paris, France! You both have seats in first class side by side of course. About half an hour before the plane lands you feel and caressing your lower thigh, thinking it was just a dream you shrug it off. Suddenly the hand trails a bit higher toying with you're undies. Once you notice this your eyes jump open when you see Louis with a look of lust in his eyes/Skips to arrival at hotel/ Louis carries you bridal style past the doors of your penthouse suite into your bedroom. Lou drops you on the bed and starts to undress the both of you, eyes getting darker with each move. "I've waited just about 5 hours for this, so trust me its gonna be something you'll never forget" You shudder at the darkness in his tone, but it turns you on at the same time. As Lou pulls you closer you feel his erection against your thigh, something that excites you even more. Lou decides to leave a trail if lovebites down your neck and chest. You moan "Lou please don't tease just get in me already!" With that said Louis enters you with force. You yell out in pleasure. With each thrust Lou grunts and yells "Ugh Y/N , you're so tight" Lou speeds up, signalling he is near climax. You yell "Lou I'm close" he replies "I am too". You get louder yelling his name in the time to come. Moments later you release both at the same time. "I love you so much Y/N and I'm glad I married you" you reply "I love you too Loubear" "Oh and Y/N, don't worry there is more of this to come!"