Chapter 3

Emily's pov

Trish and I got to her apartment, as we walked inside her phone rang.

" Give me a minute, the bedrooms are up the stairs, you can take the one on your right. I'll be up in a minute to help you un pack." she said.

So I went up the stair, got into the bedroom. It was bigger than my room at my step-fathers house. The walls were white, there was a queen size bed in the middle on the room, white walls with lavander curtins. On one side if the room there was a walk in closet, on the other side there was a door, i got to the door and opened it, it was a bathroom. Cool i have a bathroom in my room. I started unpacking when Trish came in.

"Dad was really worried about you."

" I know and i'm sorry for leaving like that, but i couldn't take being locked up in the house like that." I said.

"You weren't locked up, Emily."

"I know but thats just how i felt. I hope he's not too mad at me."

"He's not, he thought something happend to you. We can't lose you."

After that we finished with the unpacking and we went to the livingroom, sat on the couch when Trish started talking again "What made you leave home and come here?"

"It's hard to explain, I just had this feeling that something worng was going to happend if I'd stay there. Also; you might think I'm crazy but; I swear I heard a vioce in my head saying that I had to find him." I said.

"Okay..., so who is "HIM"???" She asked. The look in her eyes showed that she was really curious and that she didn't think I was at all crazy.

"I don't know." I said in a whisper. "All I know is that I have to be with him, I feel like if I don't find him that all is lost..." I trailled off. "Aahh, I know I'm going crazy." I said frustrated throwing my hands in the air. I stood up and started to pace the livingroom. I really didn't know what to do, should I admit myself to a mental institute or follow what I'm feeling. I'm so confused.

Trish just sat there looking at me with wide eyes, mumbling something under her breath that sounded like "the pull" to me. What the hell is "the pull" I thought. I decided to asked it out loud, "Trish what the hell is 'the pull'."

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Sorry for being late with this chapter, but had problems with it.

Hope you like it.

Thanks for reading