Chapter 4

Emily's POV

Trish looks at me a little nervous and says "Lets just say that once upon a time there lived the most beautiful and most powerful magical queen. She and her husband the king had ruled for thousands of years.

The world lived in peace, Shani was the most peaceful planet of the world, they live without evil, no envy, no treating people like you were better then them. The queen showed them how to be selfless and tough the people how to always help the less fortunate.

She along with the king stood up to all their enemies. All was good, until a new enemy arrived wanting to take over the planet. And he almost succeeded too, but the queen would never let that happen.

So, at the last moment she sacrificed herself to save the planet and especially her people."

I'm somewhat intrigued by this story and wonder how it all ends, 'cause frankly there is some major details missing. "In what way did she sacrificed herself?, did she die?, did she give herself over to insure her peoples safety?, did she get to kill him?" I asked really wanting to know.

"That's for you to find out." she says. "Well I have to go. Sorry I couldn't stay home from work, my boss is a hard a$$ and I can't afford to loss this job."

"What the hell Trish, you really going to leave me here with the suspense." I said feeling frustrated.

"Sorry, but I have to work."

"It's ok." I said, but all I'm thinking is about the story.

"I'll see you in the morning." Trish said giving me a hug. "It's so good to have you here. Bye"

I hugged her back. As soon as she left I processed all she told me and then what she said after I asked her questions, it hits me, 'that's for you to find out.' What did she mean by that.

That night I couldn't sleep. It's like my brain wouldn't shut off. All I can think about was, was it a story or was it real. But it couldn't be real, there is no planet called Shani and there couldn't be a queen that lived for thousands of years, also we don't love in peace.

'Man for real I need to stop over thinking things and sleep.' I thought to myself as I looked at the clock.

'Tomorrow was another day, and when Trish gets back I'll ask her again.' was my last thought as I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

**************************************************************************

Sorry if there's any errors.

Thanks for reading.

Serinaserenity.