Chapter 2

Joey ( Emily's step-father) p o v

"What do you mean she left?" he yelled and I heard a loud crash on his end.

"She just left. I got home from work and she wasn't here and her closet is empty." I said

"You better find her or I will kill you, do you understand!"

"But....." I couldn't finish the sentence because he cut me off.

"We had a deal, now I suggest you honor your part." and with that he hung up. Fustraited I threw the phone on the couch. 'Shit!!!! what will I do now, where the hell could she be', I thought to myself. I pick up my phone and call the one person that would help me find her without harming her.

Dailing her number, I put the phone to my ear and I listen to it ring. She picks up on the third ring.

"Hey dad how you doing?" her voice was as sweet as ever and it had a hint of excitment.

"Trish, honey, Emily's missing." worry clear in my voice.

"What do you mean she's missing.... Dad she's here with me.

"She's with you?...." I sigh relieved that she is with Trish.

"Yeah dad. She arrivied just half an hour ago."

"Ok. What is she doing over there and why she didn't tell me she was going to see you?." I was angry.

Emily knows that she's not allowed to leave the house. She shouldn't have left. If he finds her before time I won't be able to do anything. Emily's an angel, sweetest kid ever. I know her since she was born. I married her mother when she was five and she and my daughter Trish have been like sisters ever since.

"Dad I think she just needs a change in scenery, don't worry I'll keep an eye on her."

"Trish I'm counting on you to keep her safe, he'll be coming for her soon, she needs to be ready by then. "

"You mean it's time?" She asked excitedly.

"Yeah it's time, help her remember." With that I hung up. I hope Trish can handle it, it's up to her now.

There is no way that he can get to her before she can remember who she is, our life depends on her. He will use her then kill her after he gets what he want. We can't let that happend.

'I will not let that happend.' I thought to my self.

I grabbed my phone from the couch and dialed the number.

"Hello." said the voice on the other line.

"It's time." I said. "She's with Trish." And I ended the call.