And something..completely different.

Lily was a bright and cheerful girl who loved spending time with her friends at school. One day, while walking to class, she bumped into a boy named Luke.

They started talking and quickly became good friends. They would sit together in class, eat lunch together, and talk about everything under the sun. As time went on, Lily realized that she had developed feelings for Luke. She started to see him in a different light, as more than just a friend.

Then one day in the gym room, Lily confesses his feelings towards Luke and Luke cannot believe that Lily had a crush on him so he did not say a single word. But after school, Luke chatted Lily.

“ I'm sorry earlier because i did not say a word, I just can't believe that you like me because I like you. ” He said.

“ No, It's okay. But I can't be in a relationship right now, we are young to be in a relationship ” Lily said.

“ I know to, but can I be your admirer? ”
Luke said.

“ Sure! ” Lily said.

As the day went on, Lily fell for him even more. In school Lily and Luke are not talking because their classmates like teasing both of them. But in chat they were very very close.

A day passes and in school Luke shows effort towards Lily, by buying her a bracelet.

And Lily was flattered because Luke's mom bought the bracelet for Lily's valentine's day.

Even the teacher of Luke and Lily is flattering about the the 2.

“ Ayieee ” the classmates and the teacher squealed because of Luke and Lily.

Luke and Lily started blushing.

One day, Luke chatted Lily if she wanted to hang out to an ice cream shop.

“ Sure, just gonna get ready! ” Lily said

“ See you there, Lily! ❤️ ” Luke said.

A few minutes later, they met.

“ Hi Luke! ” Lily said with a smile.

“ Hi Lily, should we go in now?  ” Luke said with a smile.

“ Yes, im excited for their strawberry ice creaammm! ” Lily said while jumping.

A minutes passes, Lily had something to tell to Luke.

“ Let's stay with this bond, Luke. I don't want this to end. ” Lily said.

“ Your wish is my command, I won't decline a order from you. ” Luke said.