Im jealous, because im scared to lose you.

After a month passed, Luke and Lily had become closer.

But Lily is always overthinking that Luke will leave her, and Luke will find another girl. But Luke always says to Lily “ I would never leave you, I'm always choosing you. ”

A day passes, it's Friday. In school, Lily noticed that Luke and Zakia ( Luke and Lily's classmate ) are always close with each other and kinda.. flirty.

Lily started to be jealous, so she told to her best friend what was happening between Luke and Zakia.

After the class ended, Lily leaves the classroom and started to cry on her way back home. Some of the people in the school noticed her crying even her classmates, so her classmates got closer to her and talk to her.

“ What's happening, Lily? Are you okay? ” A classmate said.

“ Oh, I'm fine. It's just because something got to my eyes, so I cried it. ” Lily said.

“ Then okay, I'm going home. See you tomorrow, Lily! ” A classmate said.

Luke saw Lily and go closer to her.

“ Hey, you okay? ” Luke said.

“ I'm fine. ” Lily said.

“ I know you're not. ” Luke said.

“ I heard you talking about me and Zakia with your best friend. ” Luke said.

“ Oh, I think you misheard. ” Lily said.

“ No, I didn't. So what is it? ” Luke said.

Lily's best friend suddenly came and heard what Luke's saying.

“ It's because of you and Zakia being close to each other. ” Claire said. ( Lily's best friend )

“ Oh. ” Luke said.

“ So you're jealous? ” Luke said while looking at Lily.

“ YES I AM JEALOUS BECAUSE YOU'VE BEEN CLOSE TO ZAKIA, AND LATELY I'VE BEEN NOTICING YOU'RE ALWAYS SAYING ZAKIA, EVERY WORD THERE'S ZAKIA, EVERY TIME YOU TALK TO ME IT'S ALWAYS ZAKIA! ” Lily replied with a shout of voice on Luke.

“ I'm sorry. ” Luke said.

But Lily ignored Luke and starts to walk with her best friend while Lily's tears burst out while walking.

“ Oh, Claire. Is something wrong with me? Is something not enough about me? Am I not enough for him? ” Lily said to Claire while crying.

“ No, you're perfect. You're perfect and always remember that, even though you're not enough for him, you're enough for me. ” Claire replied and looks at Lily with a smile.

Lily and Claire got home.

Lily went straight to her bedroom and starts to cry, but silently.

After a few minutes, Lily's mother goes to Lily's bedroom and had taken out the laundry. Thankfully, Lily pretends to sleep so her mother will not be able to check on her.

Lily's mother left.

After that night, it's morning. Lily was cleaning her bed and eat after she was done cleaning her bed. And Lily goes to the bathroom to shower so she can get going to school.

In school, Luke is always looking at Lily. And if they are alone, Luke will go to Lily, and say sorry. But Lily ignored Luke for the rest of the day, until Luke kneel down to Lily.

“ Get up, idiot. ” Lily said.

“ I will not get up until you forgive me. ” Luke said.

“ You're so stubborn, Luke. ” Lily said.

“ Yes, I am stubborn for you. I'm sorry because I've got closer to Zakia, I thought she was your best friend too, so I've asked her a question about you and what you like because your birthday coming up soon. ” Luke replied.

“ Oh, it was just all misunderstood. ” Lily replied.

“ Yeah, I'm sorry again ” Luke replied.

“ Please, don't ever do that again. I was hurt because you've been talking to girls, and being close. I don't want you to look at other girls. Is that clear? ” Lily said.

“ Loud and clear, ma'am! ” Luke replied.