Chapter 3- WTF happened?

"Stay away PERVERTS," Akaza yelled the last part. Kokushibo turned and picked Akaza up. Akaza wrapped his legs around Kokushibo's waist and laid his head on his shoulder to hide his blushing face.

"Awww, so cute," Yor squealed. Muzan walked in with an odd look on his face.

"What's going on?" Muzan asked. When he saw Kokushibo and Akaza's pose, he wasn't shocked like Yor thought. Initially, he would be. Instead, he looked well, like he had seen this before

"Nothing. Do you want some dango?" Yor asked shyly.

"OH, about that. I ate them all, sorry!" Douma unapologetically apologized. Douma ran as fast as he could way from Yor.

"GET BACK HERE YOU WALMART VERSION OF ELSA!!" YOR YELLED. Kokushibo laughed as Douma was chased around their some one story house.

"Fine, since SOMEONE ate all the dango want some onigri?" Yor tried again. Muzan nodded. Yor went to the fridge and handed him one,Yor didn't think too much about how her fingers brushed his, but Muzan sure did.

"Thank you," Muzan muttered with an odd look of amazement. Akaza ,who felt Kokushibo's aura change immediately, looked at him and was terrified. Kokushibo was glaring daggers at Muzan.

"Akaza-chan, let's go on a walk!," Yor said with a smile.

"Ok," was Akaza's short answer.
___________Kokushibo Pov______________

"Alright, what was that?," Kokushibo asked Muzan, Douma walks in.

"What was what dear?," Douma asked sweetly.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Muzan said in a nonchalant voice.

"Uh huh, anyways, what are we talking about Koku-chan?" Douma asked.

"Are you trying to get with Yor?," Kokushibo asked, getting straight to the point, ignoring Douma for now. Muzan felt his face get warm.

"Why do you think that?," Muzan questioned, "I hated him in our past life."

"Yes, but Yor is an omega, this time, and he is not the same person he was," Kokushibo stated truthfully. Muzan looked like he saw a ghost, which if you think about it he did, and he was shocked, shocked that Kokushibo cared about Yor, shocked that his suspicions was correct about him(Yoriichi) being a omega.

"I don't care if you two get together, but if she comes home crying that you hurt in some way I won't hesitate to send you right back to the afterlife do you understand?," Kokushibo calmly threatened.

"Y-yes," Muzan said honestly, and still I shock, they waited for Yor and Akaza to get back home. Muzan's parents don't care when he gets back home as long as he doesn't get someone pregnant. After a while, they hear the door slam open and then shut.

"O-ONII-SAN!," Yor yells though tears,Kokushibo, Muzan, and Douma runs into the living room and sees that, she has a bruise on her left cheek and Akaza had a bloody nose, as well as, a bruise forming on his eye.

"What. The  Fuck. Happened?," Kokushibo demanded menacingly.

"W-we w-was on o-our j-jog a-and-" Yor cuts himself off, because of scid mark that goes from her ankle up to her mid calf, Akaza puts a hand on her shoulder to show he will tell them instead.

After Yor calms down and falls asleep on Kokushibo's shoulder, Akaza tells them what happened.

_____________Yor/Akaza's Pov____________

A few miles in. It's just before the sun starts to go down.

"It's so nice today!" Yor cheers happily.

"Careful if you don't wanna trip do you?" Akaza laughs slowing to a walk, Yor does as well.

"Heh, well, I suppose not," Yor replies jokingly.

"My, my. Looky here, Kio!," a guy, with short brown hair, tells the other guy he's with, both of them are alphas.

"Yeah, Mina, look at these two omegas!," a guy, with long blackish blue hair, who must be Kio. The first guy, Mina, nodded with a sinister smile.

"I can see that, Kio." Mina states. As he walks up to Yor.

"Oi, back off jerk." Akaza threatened roughly.

"Oh, the little omega is trying to, damn you, you have two mates?!," Mina says with disgust.

"So what?," Akaza says, his anger spiking.

"It means that you're a fucking whore!," Kio yells. Yor let's out a low growl, Mina backs up as Yor's omegan teeth come out to protect her and Akaza.

"Wha- you fucking bitch," Mina growls out as he slaps Yor, as hard as he could, making her fall to the ground. Yor let's out a loud wail of pain. Akaza couldn't stop herself from launching himself at them and starting a fight. Akaza wins do to him having the least amount of injuries.

__________Back to 3rd person pov__________

"Those bastards I'm going to kill them!," Kokushibo yells as he stands up, he looked as scary as he did when he was a demon. Douma let's out a growl of agreement. Muzan looked pissed as well but he seemed to want to stay and take care of Yor instead.

"It's fine we're okay at least we're not raped, or worse." Akaza says worried his Boyfriends, his mates, will get themselves into trouble.

"Guys please calm down," Yor pleads softly. Almost immediately they all look at her. Kokushibo hugs her as tight as he can.

"I'm sorry, Yor, I should have gone with I'm glad you're not to hurt," Kokushibo said filled with sorrow.

"It's okay Aniue, none of us could have known that, that would happen," Yor replies.