6

"What the fuck?" Veronica stumbled backward, put up her hands. Thompson slipped off his boots and his pants. His thick, long fingers were working the buttons of his shirt.

"Easy," he said. "You don't have to do anything. I can always just take you to jail."

Veronica bumped into a wall and yelped. She watched his shirt flutter to the floor, watched him put his thumbs inside his boxers and pull them all the way down.

"Oh my God."

Officer Thompson was only half hard and already his penis was bigger than any she'd ever seen. When she was a horny middle schooler, she sometimes drew dicks in the back pages of her notebooks. This real one, made of flesh and blood, put even those caricatures to shame.

Impossibly, it was even bigger than the rest of him: the biggest tool on his waist. He was still wearing his duty belt and it was thicker than the can of pepper spray, longer than his gun. It cast a shadow on the floor. He took the belt off and laid it on the counter.

"It's a simple situation. I don't even have to explain." He smiled. "Do I?"

Like a movie monster standing up tall for the first time, his penis jumped and twitched, rising higher and higher until the entire starship length of it was rock solid and the globular head grew puffy and turned a darker shade of pink.

Just who the fuck did he think he was? Fine, she thought. Take me to jail. Fuck your power games. Bring that thing over here and I'll cut it in half. But her lips wouldn't speak. And her eyes never left his waist. And trickles of warm juice ran down her thighs, past the hem of her dress.

Thompson's grin grew wider. He started toward her. She watched his penis quaver like a flagpole in open space. Every step of his hulking body caused vibrations that tickled the soles of her feet.

"This or jail. You choose. Time is running out."

Veronica looked at the dark bedroom hallway. She took a deep breath. She couldn't stop shaking. She closed her eyes for a moment, opened them. She took a step. They were two feet apart now, Thompson's massive member covering half that distance on its own. Veronica mustered all the courage she could find, lifted her chin to meet his ice blue gaze and said, "You know how to use that thing?"