7

They kissed viciously, tongues thrusting, lips scraping, lipstick smeared. Veronica worked his joint with her hand. He was soooo hard. She broke away and unzipped her dress, tugging it past her breasts, over her hips, and stepped out of the puddle it made on the floor.

Thompson lunged at her, scooping her up under the arms and kissing her hard again. She wrapped her legs around him and they tumbled into the living room. He set her on the couch and squeezed her breasts. She grabbed his dick and stroked it with both hands now, watching his huge heavy balls bounce around in a loose, wrinkly sack.

She gobbled his jawbreaker dickhead. Mm–mhfm–mm mah–gom.

She sucked it like a snorkel. She slurped and drooled. She pulled away and gasped for air and smacked her lips. "Fuck you're huge!" She tried to spit on it, but the saliva stuck to her lips and dribbled down her chin. So she wiped her face up and down his shaft until it glistened, licked it, kissed it. It tasted savory and fresh.

"Big fucking boy," she said. Just the heft of it, its smell, and knowing that she made him hard enough to puncture steel: It made her pussy ooze foam.

She pushed her face deeper onto his cock, watched her own nose inch down the roadmap of veins with crossed, bulging eyes, winced, teared up, gagged, pulled away and coughed. He put his balls on her head and let them slalom down her face. They plopped onto her brow, fell into the crevices of her eyes, slid over her nose and passed her waiting lips. She stuck out her tongue, caught one, and sucked it into her cheek. Like swallowing a baseball.

He pressed his dick against her face. It was so long, the top half of it stood monumental above her head like a Viking horn. He slapped her in the cheek with it.

Then, grabbing the base of it with his hand, he aimed it into her mouth and began to pump his hips. Back and forth, back and forth. Slowly at first, just the tip. Then harder, longer strokes, until Veronica thought it might come out the other end.

She gagged again, and he withdrew, and she coughed and chortled and swallowed a gallon of spit. She gasped for air. "Put it back."

Glah glah glah, mao-ummm.

He put his hand between her legs and rubbed her clit. She closed her eyes and shivered, and let out a muffled moan. He felt the vibrations of her voice box on his cock. Moh-my-Goff

They were both breathing hard, running like million dollar engines now. Their bodies were flushed and Veronica's face was streaked and swollen. Her makeup was smeared, her eyeliner had melted into her cheeks. Back and forth, back and forth: balls swinging, slurping sounds, the top of his dick disappearing past her aching jaw.

Glah glah gow. Mmmm-muuf.

He bent down and kissed her hard again. The salty dick-taste commingled on their tongues.

She stood up into it and threw her arms around his neck. She was really doing it. She was about to fuck a total stranger. She'd fantasized about the boys at the gym, but she never thought something like this would actually happen. With her husband sleeping just one room away. She felt the urge to wake up Richard. She wanted him to see her get railed, to show him how worthless he was in comparison and say, "This is what you get when you work all the time, when you're a drunk, when you let yourself go, when your dick is the size of a peanut!"

Thompson squatted down, his dick scraping across her belly and bumping against her shin. She lifted his balls with her foot and toed his tender sack. He petted the muff of sopping black hair on her pubis and grinned. 

"Fuck." She bit her lip to keep from cumming. He traced her outer lips with his fingers. The juice was running down her legs. He split her open—gently pulled her apart—and rubbed her inner labia while he teased her clit with his thumb. She moaned again, but caught herself. Did she really want to risk it? Maybe she could get away with this. Let Richard have his fantasy. Married to a hot MILF and the envy of his friends? Isn't it even better to cuck the crusty fatso on the downlow? To kiss him in the morning with the taste of strange men still on her lips? Send secret texts from the bathroom and take naughty pics while he was at work?

But then he thrust his finger inside, and she forgot about everything. He stroked her with a Come Hither motion, still thumbing her clit. He massaged her fleshy breasts with his free hand, delicately tweaked her nipples. She closed her eyes and ran her fingers through his hair. When he buried his face in her cooz, she came. Mouth open, body shaking, she bore the tender waves of her orgasm as best she could. But her legs collapsed beneath her. She would have fallen, but Thompson had her hips. He picked her up and stood. He was so tall, she almost hit the ceiling fan. She threw her legs over his shoulders and grabbed his ears for balance. He wobbled and wavered around the couch and pressed her against the front door, leaning his weight into his face, into her hole.

He kissed her belly, her navel. He sucked her clit with a foreword tongue. The juice ran down his cheeks. Veronica had never cum from cunnilingus. Richard barely tried. Now, her ass was flexing against the door, and the tickle of pleasure was almost too much to bear.

"Oh my God. Uuuuuuuhh. Yeah, baby. Eat it. Ooooo, good boy!"

But even this, as mind-numbing as it was, was not enough. "Fuck me, officer. Come on, baby. Put your dick in me. I want it." He kept munching. "I want it I want it I want it!"

When he pulled his face back, strings of white came with it. He lifted her off his shoulders and lowered her tented hole onto his throbbing, angry cock.