Chapter 38: Catching up

Yato with Tsunade now were sitting down at a small food place and the two were having a conversation about what just happend a while ago.

"Hey babe I gotta ask but how did that brat know your name?" Tsunade asked which Yato knew that she really wanted to know as she called him "Babe" instead of "Darling" which he had spoken up.

"Well I meet him years ago and made a deal with him" Yato said as he had then eaten some sweet nice dango.

"What did was that?" Tsunade asked wanting to know what her lover had promised Naruto who she really only see's as a little brat.

"This deal was that I gave him my headband and the day he becomes Hokage and land's a clean punch on my face I will both take my headband back and acknowledge him as Hokage" Yato said as he bit down on some more dango.

Tsunade was in suprise as she always wondred what happend to Yato headband which she still could remeber the time he had helped her put on her headband for the very first time.

(Flashback)

Yato was now in his home and could now be seen feeding his fish as then their was repitided knocking at his front door which he had walked over to the front door and opned it to see it was his girlfreind Tsunade.

"Morning Tsunade you alright?" Yato asked Tsunade who was just jumping in joy at this point very excited.

"Darling, Darling, Darling look I finally got it!" Tsuande said as she had then taken out her headband that she had gotten from passing her academy exam.

"Wow that great" Yato said smiling as Tsunade had then grabbed him and began spinning around with him in her hands.

"Will you help me put it on?" Tsunade asked very excited to put on her new head band.

"Sure I'll help you put it on come on let's go over to mirror" Yato said as both him and Tsunade walked into the house with the two going onto sit down infront of a mirror.

With Yato then going onto put on Tsunade head band which she had then looked over at the and into the mirror and smiled.

"You look beautiful" Yato said as he then kissed Tsunade on her cheek making her blush and smile as she looked over to see something that not that many people often gotten to see.

This being Yato smiling as the only time he would smile would often be around his granfather who is now gone but this was a genuine smile that he had gave to her which just made Tsunade day.

"So what do you wanna do today?" Tsunade asked.

"I don't know I didn't really have plans today" Yato said as Tsunade just smiled as the two just sat down and began talking on how they should spend their day.

(Flashback end)

"Yeah I still remember when you tried so many style to try and put your headband on" Yato said which made Tsunade blush a bit the comment and the past.

"I will always remeber that" Yato said as he had kissed Tsunade on her cheek making her red like a tomato now as Yato had wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her towards him while he chuckled.

"Jeez you two get a room" a voice called out which it was very familiar to the both of them as this voice belonged to Jiraya who was walking over to the two lovers.

"Oh hey there Jiraya I thought you went to the hotel with Naruto?" Yato asked Jiraya who had sat down next to him on his right while Tsunade was on his left.

"Well I had come here to have a chat with the two of it's been a while" Jiraya said ordering himself some food.

As the three had began eating Jiraya had spoken as he had looked over at Tsunade "Are you worried Tsunade?" he asked.