Bahamas- day 1

I felt myself being lightly shaked
"naii wake up baby we've arrived"
We all got out of the plane and lorrrd it was hot,just as we got there we were all placed a flower necklace and given fruity drinks.
I could not believe we where in the bahamas right now, it had always been my dream.
i turned to jobe
"how did you know?"
"because it's easy to remember the little details about my favourite person"
i placed the biggest kiss on his lips and interlocked my fingers with his.

It was all so blue and green, i was in literal paradise.We got taken to our villas in mini kart's, we left our laugagge there and changed to swimwear as we had an organized boat trip in which we would spend most of the day, eating and all there.All guided by a local.

I was laying down in bed waiting for jobe to finish changing.
"babyyy are u done yet??"
"yeaaa im almost done"
i got up and went to the bathroom where Jobe was.I stood in the doorway.He was applying some type of cream in his face, the cheekiest smile appeared on my face.
He turned around and looked at me
"heyyy why are u smiling like that"
i got close to him,with my hands wrapped around his waist,me now looking up at him.
"coz ur so cute,it's inevitable"
He leaned down and placed a kiss on my forehead
"you are the most adorable thing ever"
an even bigger smile grew now.When around him, my cheeks hurt from smiling.

There were a couple knocks on our door,definitely an annoyed Jude.
Shortly after we were all in the boat ready to explore the island.

•••

@jobebellingam: my little mermaid❤️

@naomindiaye:saying ily isn't enough 🥺
liked by @jobebellingham
~@judebellingham: 🥹🥹🥹
~@jadonsancho:😭😭
~@jesselingard:🥲
~@marcusrashford:🥲

@sharky:you two man 🤧
~@niko:promise smthn just got in my eye🥲

@harrypinero:soulmates.
~@tobi:^
~@ksi:^
~@masonmount:^^^^

@bukayosaka:proudest uncle😭
~@tolami:proudest auntie🥺

•••

We went back to our rooms after a long fun day at the boat and it was now time to shower and go to my birthday dinner.

i got out of the bathroom,Jobe now laying down in bed waiting for me.Just as i got out i felt his eyes on me.
He looked me up and down and then locked up eyes with me
"I am the luckiest man for getting to call you mine"
he came up to me and kissed me in the gentle,most loving way.
"i love you Naomi"
i looked up to him and smiled
"i love you more Jobe"
With that said,both leaving the room,holding hands on our way to spend time with our loved ones,getting to announce the most loving news.

———————————————

AAAAAAAAAA SOMEWE EXCITING NEWS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER 🙈🙈🙈🙈