nai and jobe's little secret

We got to dinner and had the most amazing time,it was soon about to be 12:00 am and that meant my 19.It's been a hard couple years,mum leaving, distancing myself from dad and my brothers, but there was such a bright light at the end of the tunnel.Jadon taking me under his wing and getting even closer to jude and jobe was the missing piece to my puzzle.You know, now i understand the why they say everything happens for a reason, it all truly does,let yourself flow, destiny will take care of you.It will place you at the right place, at the right time.

3,2,1 HAPPY 19 NAIIIIII, they all screamed and cheered, i blew the candles to the cake. I was surrounded by the people i loved most, in the dreamiest place.The sea breeze gently carsssing my skin, the man of my dreams sat next to me and inside me.......

I looked at Jobe and we both nodded,it was the perfect time to announce it.
"guyssss"
All the attention had drifted to us.Jobe grabbed my hand and caressed it with his thumb signaling it was going to be okay.
I breathed in and just went for it
"so, we have known this for some time now and we feel like the best time to announce it is right now,in the best possible company,with the people we love the most"
we were getting the most weird looks from the table, no one knew what was going on.
The words weren't coming out of my mouth so jobe took over and said it
"Nai is 2 months pregnant, we are expecting a baby girl"
The whole table went scilent, no one expected it, we hadn't told a single soul.They all congratulated us, i was crying tears of joy and not long after Denise was so too.
Jude looked at us in shock
"wait really?" his face went soft and his eyes lightly glistened, i nodded at him.The biggest smile appeared on his face
"i'm going to be an uncle", he looked at denise and mark "and you two are going to be grandparents,and jobe is going to be a dad,oh my god".He was sat next to me and just pulled me into the biggest hug.
"you are going to be the best mum ever"
i hug him back,we pulled away, he went on to hug jobe.
Jadon then came and gave me the biggest hug whilst giving me a kiss on my forehead.
"i know mum would be so proud of you"
i looked up at jadon, we both had the biggest smile on our face. "i love you jay", "i love you more nai".
We were then hugged by the rest and we all settled down after the excitement again in the table.
Bukayo and Tolami were close to each other looking at me and jobe, like the proud uncles they always say they are.
"So what are you going to name her?"
i looked back at jobe and we both said her name at the same time
"Aaliyah,Ali bellingham"
Their smiles grew even more
"awwwww that's so cute, we will having little ali running around in no time".
"She will be in great hands with all you as their aunties and grandparents".

The rest of the night was great,jobe n i had gotten it out of our chest, we had been 2 months hiding it from everyone,it had been fun tho.We werent trying to have a baby but it just happened, so she is going to be our little miracle.I had always wanted to be a mother and i knew i was going to have a kid at a young age, i had always made it known so it didn't come as a big surprise to them.Besides,Jobe was ready too, we had been talking about it, but it wasn't like we were trying, it just happened to be.

•••