Chapter 5: An audience with the king

Y/n pov:

Issei: Oh YEAH!? well how about I punch that smile off your face, you Ash reject!?

Y/n (through MissingNo): Just you try it, Lizard Lips! I can fry, freeze and bury your ass in two seconds flat!

Me and Issei are staring each other down while Koneko is hiding behind the couch, still scared of me.

Rias: ENOUGH NOW! BOTH OF YOU! *sigh* Y/n, can you maybe NOT cause a scene for once? PLEASE?

I feel a mischievous aura coming from MissingNo. Don't you DA-

MissingNo.: Nah, it's just how we roll! You don't like it, we'll be going. Simple as that. Oh, by the way Akeno. Y/n has a crush on yo-

Y/n: 'I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL STRANGLE YOU IF YOU DON'T SHUT YOUR TRAP!!! I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T HAVE A NECK!!!'

Rias: Yeesh, and they say I have anger problems...

Akeno: My, my...~ I wonder what MissingNo. was trying to tell me.

Y/n: "He was just messing around. Right, MissingNo.?"

Y/n: 'I swear, if you don't agree with me I WILL delete your "material"'

Darkrai: 'MissingNo., you are disgusting. Like, come on! Really!? A whole folder dedicated to HER!? And there are folders in the folder... Of course there are... You are aware she would just blast you to kingdom come, right?'

MissingNo.: Not my fault my wielder refuses to get laid when the opportunity is right there.

Y/n: "Issei, can we trade Sacred Gears? I think you and this perverted piece of glitchy crap will get along just fine"

MissingNo.: ;-;

Rias: That's not how it works. Besides, would you really trade away one of the most powerful things ever to exist, the sole reason I'd be an idiot to even attempt forcing you to join my Peerage? All because you don't get along with him half the time?

Y/n:

MissingNo.: Dude, why you gotta be so mean!? 😭

Ddraig: I agree with Y/n. Can we switch hosts? I'm sick of being on this moron's "business" hand! Plus my son's part of his team!

As if on queue, Jr. pops out of his Pokeball, uses Smokescreen for dramatic effect, does a backflip and disperses the smoke in a shockwave

 pops out of his Pokeball, uses Smokescreen for dramatic effect, does a backflip and disperses the smoke in a shockwave

Ddraig Jr.: (Hi Dad!)

A/n: Talk in brackets is Pokespeak.

Ddraig: Hey, kiddo. How's Y/n been treating you?