Christina was dying of nervousness, she would've never imagined that this will be THIS stressful, she obviously knew it will be  pressuring but right now she was very weak in the knees, she touched up her curly hair that was  put in a bun and gracefully walked out the carriage while looking around the palace, IT WAS MASSIVE, she looked around in awe while being escorted to the tea place.
The room she will be having tea in was a little elegant room in the garden that she was now walking around in since the prince was running late and the more she walked the more nervous she became

Christina's POV
Maybe I should run away and go live as a normal person who knows? I thought to myself  while looking around the garden waiting for the prince,then,as I looked to my right I saw a dog on a leash, one thing about me you should know: I'm terrified of them.
" nope that's it I'm running away from here" I say this time outloud, as I turn around i see a man, roughly my age, tall and quite not bad looking. " and why is that you wunna flee from here" I hear him speak, I scoff and reply bluntly " that isn't any of your bussines" I say walking away " it is when the woman running away is my future wife" I freeze....
"Oh" is all I can say while I turn around
" my apoligies- i-" I can't even finish my sentence when I hear him laugh slightly
" is this amusing to you" I say dumbfounded " will you be offended if I say yes" he replies chuckling, I reply with 'mhm' and start walking to the place we're supposed to be having tea in.
................................................................
Some time passed and I was getting annoyed more by the second as reality hit me straight in the face knowing I will be even more locked than I was before in just 2 months " your not a very talkative person are you"  the prince speaks and i just stare "well I'm just not very fond of the fact I will be getting married in 2 months by someone I don't know i dont even know whats ur name" i replied with hidden  attitude wich the prince detected " well neither am I but I know that I have to serve my duties and u should know too so don't know make this any more unpleasant than it arleady is with ur attitude" " also my name is nasyr" " ur a very annoying person" I say fake nicely while taking a sip of my tea " that one thing we have in common" he snaps back and I just stare, he stares back and I have a chance to really analyze his face, if I'm being completely honest if not his attitude I wouldn't mind marrying him.
Nasyrs pov
After what I said she just stares at me so I abviously do the same analyzing- well at this point admiring, how can such a beautiful person be this annoying I think to myself, but I will admit our personalitys are quite similar, we're both stubborn and  say what we wunna say, that might be a reason why we don't get along
..................................................................
Christina was in the carriage with her mother back home when she broke the silence " how do u like the prince" her mother asks hopefully "mhm" was all Christina said as she watched her mother roll her eyes.
"It's not that big of a problem if u don't like him all u need to do is have a son"
Christina just kept looking out the window trying not to get upset over the fact that she will only be needed for one thing and will never experience true love