Equestia boys part 1

We start our story with Dusk Shine.

Dusk Shine a recent alicorn prince of Equestia, crossed into the human world with his friend Babra.

Dusk soon found out that his form has changed but he didn't know what he was and he didn't know that he became a human boy and wearing clothing covering his body.

Babra have became a dog and Dusk had to work on his two legs after getting a odd stare from human who thought Dusk was being weird.

Dusk had a hard time walking on two legs being used to walking on four legs when he was a pony.

Dusk: Come on Barba, I do not wanna be like this for longer then I have to.

Dusk was using his what he thought to be claws are actucly his hands to pull himself up the stars to a building of what he thought was maybe a Castle or something not knowing it was a school.

Babra: Well look on the bright side, you don't have those pesky wings to worry adout anymore.

Dusk then just glared at Babra before able to stand on his two feet infront of the doors.

Dusk then tried to use his magic but couldn't and found out by Babra that he dosen't have his horn anymore to use.

Dusk and Babra then entred the school, the hallways are empty and looked around.

Dusk and Babra then looks at a display case of things, wanting to see if Sunset have stolen any other items from Equstia.

Dusk: What do you think Babra?
Are there artifacts that he stolen from Equstia?

Dusk then saw himself in the window reflection.

Dusk: What Am i?

Dusk took a good look at himself before hearing a bell ring, which then a bunch of students appeared walking around and talking to each other.

Dusk holds Babra in his arms as he tried to advoid getting dumped into.

Then Dusk falls onto the floor and coverd his head that got hurt from something.

Dusk amd Babra crawled to where they saw a space which they can stand up in.

Quill is talking to Flash who is at his locker when she suddenly felt something bumping against her legs.

Flash noticed this too and closed his locker, Quill and Flash then noticed A boy rudding his head.

Flash: Woah, You okay?

Quill Cloud: Yeah are you okay?

Dusk looks up as Quill amd Flash hold their hand out for him to take and he both takes their hands using his hands and getting helped back up.

Dusk then pulled his hands away from the two and nodded his head in yes before Flash walked off.

Quill Cloud: I never seen you around before.
You must be new! I hope today haven't too eventfull already.
I gotta go, I'll probaly see you later.

Quill then left.

Babra: I don't think this is a Castle.

Heres the song to watch

Dusk and Babra look around while walking seeing how strange this world is to them.

( The song is bascily the thoughts of Twilght/ Dusk, so of course no one would noticed them singing and their not moving their mouth so)