Chapter 3: Training (Rewrite)

-Union Hospital-

"So, this is my Morpher, huh?" Lavorious inquired while playing the Shodophone.

"You are right. You will be able to use Mojikara with the Shodophone." Takeru replied.

"So you're saying I can manipulate it in the same way that my family can?" Lavorious inquired, enthusiastically.

"That is correct, but you must use the shodophone to draw your kanji. Unlike your family, who can freely use it." Takeru elaborated.

"I see, so this means that I finally have a gift." He smiled as he looked at his shodophone.

Takeru smiled and replied, "Yes, you do."

"So, what's up next?" He asked.

"Well, first and foremost, you need to get fully recovered," Takeru explained.

"That's true." He laughed.

"However, once you're fully recovered, we'll start your training," Takeru stated.

"What about my training?" He questioned.

"Yes, you will be trained in Shiba Clan customs and traditions." You'll learn how to be a proper family leader." Takeru explained.

"Wow, that sounds like a lot of information to learn." He replied.

"Well, we'll start with the small stuff first." "Our primary goal is to prepare you for the entrance exam," Takeru stated.

"Entrance Exam, but am I not already a Union student?" He asked.

"Well, I spoke with the Headmaster, and he agreed to let you pass this year." However, you will be required to take the 2nd year entrance exam." Takeru expanded.

His pupils dilated."Wait, why would the Headmaster do something like that?"

Before answering, Takeru turned to face Lavorious and smiled. "Well, that's easy," Takeru stated reassuringly. "The Headmaster has faith in you." He couldn't help but see the promise in you when he looked at you. He expressed a wish to help you.

"I had no idea the Headmaster thought of me in that way." He laughed.

"Yes, he thinks very highly of you," Takeru answered, smiling.

"Does that mean I can finally be a hero?" He asked.

"Yes, you can be a hero." Takeru stroked his chin.

"Thank you, Mr. Takeru," he murmured, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Call me sensei." With his thumb, Takeru peeled his tears.

"Yes, Sensei." He laughed.

"I want you to rest now." I'll have someone come to take you to Shiba's Clan's mansion after you've healed." Takeru elaborated.

"Yes, Sensei!" He exclaimed excitedly.

Takeru smiled at Lavorious before turning and walking out of the hospital room. Lavorious climbed into bed and tucked himself under the blankets, settling in for the night.