My Pepsi Mates

It was a beautiful May evening in Manila. I was sipping a cup of coffee and watching ANTM. Kagagaling ko lang sa isang business trip sa Bacolod and it was so fun kahit purely business lang siya.

Jesus! Where are my manners? Nakalimutan kong magpakilala. My name is Monique Perez and I partially own a company- Perez Corp. My brother Peter is the CEO and im the co-CEO.

I'm the one who gets to travel for work while Peter is always at his office. That evening, i had just parked my Audi R8 and went inside my condo when my phone beeped.

I received a text message. I opened the message and saw a picture of my good friends Mm, Kits, Jaymie, Cybel and Deanna seated on three motorcycles.

Talk about bad ass bitches.

Tinawagan ko sila kaagad. "Holy Guacamole, you look so awesome on those motorcycles you guys!"

Tumawa si Kits "Thanks Mon! Sabi ko na nga ba at approve sayo toh eh. Anyways, nasa Scotland kami and we have a mission"

"Motorcycles are great! It's like you're almost flying" Jaymie added.

The enthusiasm of these Pepsi Mates were the reason why I was drawn to them. Laging game sa lahat ng bagay. Ever since i'd taught them how to handle a company noong last last summer they had never ceased to amaze me.

Akala ko nga hindi ako capable magturo kung paano maghandle ng isang company kasi si Peter talaga ang best diyan eh but these mates proved me wrong. They were my best students at doon nabuo ang maganda naming pagsasama.

Admiring the photo they sent me made me feel as though I were right there with them. Pero ang hindi ko mawari ay kung bakita sila nandoon sa Scotland. Ano kaya ang dahilan kung bakit sila nandoon?

I have this gut feeling that i have to prepare myself cause these next few days i'll be receiving photos of theses girls that will surely amaze the shit out of me again.