Faye Hemmington

The Scottish adventure began on a sunny day like any other at Colston Academy.

Habang break time ng mga estudyante, Mm ran into her friend and fellow student Faye Hemmington. Si Faye yung tipong mahiyain at cellphone at books lang ang inaatupag. She was very and kind and approachable to everyone yun nga lang hindi siya masyadong talkative.

Nonetheless, naging magkaibigan sina Mm at Faye. Hindi nga rin nila alam na they both shared the same deep love of music. Faye was half Scottish and the both of them started to tell each other stories about the culture and traditions of their countries.

Papunta na ng classroom si Mm nang makita niya si Faye. Nagulat siya nang makita niya ang pagaalala sa mga mata ni Faye kaya dali dali niyang kinausap si Faye. "Is everything okay, Faye? We're still meeting at the park later to practice out duets for the contest next month, right?"

Faye gave her a sad smile. "I'm truly sorry Mm but i can't. I have to go back to Scotland as soon as possible. There will be a clan reunion and they will be deciding to what's going to happen to the Hemmington Mansion and Mm you know that I love my family so much that's why i can't miss it."

Mm's eyebrows furrowed to confusion "is this the old family mansion you've told me so much about?"

"Yes!" Faye exclaimed. "Hindi na maganda ang structure ng mansion and we heirs need to decide kung ano ang gagawin sa lalong madaling panahon. Kaya nga kailangan ko nang umalis ngayon."

Mm nodded "i'm sure everything will work out fine. At isa pa, makikita mo rin ulit ang pamily ml!" Patting Faye's shoulder, Mm tried to reassure Faye.

Once again, Faye gave a sad smile and sighed heavily. "True but sa tingin ko hindi ako magiging isang masayang reunion. My uncles and cousins do nothing but bicker. Pero kailangan kong pumunta roon. My grandfather loved that castle so dearly." Faye's mood switched when she mentioned her grandfather.

Mm squeezed Faye's hand and beamed at her to lighten up the mood "everything will be alright." She repeated. "As soon as you get to Scotland contact me okay? Keep me posted on everything. And be safe Faye"

Just then Cybel popped out of the classroom "Mary Mariel! Move those ass of yours! Class is about to start!" Cybel yelled and went inside.

"Jesus! I told you to call me Mm!" She whined. Faye chuckled to Mm's frustration. She never wanted anyone to call her by her full name.

"I got to go Faye." Mm said to which Faye nodded. "Be safe 'kay?" She reminded her once more.

"Opo ma'am" and they both gave each other tight hugs and sad good-byes.