Chapter 9: Vice commander's Brother

When Izana received a message on his phone, he looked at it and realize that it was an address given by an unknown number.

But after remembering his meeting with the demon punisher, he called out to Kakucho to prepare to go out.

Which Kakucho obeys.

They rode a motorbike and finally arrived at the said place. It was an abandoned and ruined building as Kakucho observed with caution.

Suddenly, a voice called out to them.

"Yo, Izana-kun." The two of them look at the owner of the voice and realize it was the demon punisher.

He waved at them with a smile.

"She will arrive here shortly, so why don't you sit down and make yourselves comfortable?"

Hinata was sitting on a couch with a wine glass on his hand, he points at an available chair so they can rest. The place was a bit far you see, so they traveled for one and a half hour to get here.

"Are you nervous?" Hinata asked when Izana sat on the couch in front of him while Kakucho decided to stand behind him.

"A little bit? I'm mostly excited though." Izana clarified with a smile.

"Hm." Hinata shrugged and look at the wine glass on his hand, thinking. "You know, Irumi grow up in the orphanage ever since she was a baby, so she most unlikely know you."

Izana stayed silent as he listen to what hinata is saying.

"If ever that you are indeed her blood related family.. please don't abandoned her. She's been through so much that she decided to be a criminal at the age of 10 years old. She's been killing, robbing and manipulating people at a young age. But I guess the other members of our gang did the same as our gang is more like a Mafia or Yakuza group instead of a gang at this rate. We've been committing illegal and violating the law that we don't deserve to have a normal and happy life. The gang is my family, so if you treated my family with respect, I would treat you with respect as well. Otherwise..." Hinata trailed of, a lifeless eyes can be seen on his face as he look at Izana straight in the eye.

Although Izana is a little frightened at his threat and behavior, he hid it well and forced a smile on his face.

"Shoyo~" A sweet female voice called out and the dark tension quickly disappears as if nothing happened, they look at the new arrival and sees a girl with white hair and purple highlights and orchid eyes.

"Why the fuck did you texted me to come here? I was busy and you decided to interrupted it while spamming on my phone you motherfucker." Her sweet voice was immediately replace with malice as she stared at the orange haired guy with her crazed emotionless orchid eyes.

"Haha~" Hinata sweatdropped and tried to divert her attention to Izana, "I want you to meet someone."

Her head slowly look at the direction he pointed at and comes closer.

"Ara~? Strange. We have the same features. Are we related?" She said straightforward. She ignored Hinata when he breathed a sigh of relief when her focus is turn to the white haired.

"My name is Kurokawa Izana, I've been searching for the whereabouts of my sister for years now. I just want to confirm something by meeting you."

Irumi thought for a moment and propose something, "Would you like to try to have a DNA test with me to see if I'm truly your sister?"

Izana nodded without hesitation.

"Alright, follow me." She turned around while Izana stands up. "I'm Kurokawa Irumi, Nice to meet you."