Chapter 10: Valhalla v.s Toman (1)

-Future-

"Number 248, Ryuguji!" The guard yelled, snapping Draken out of his thoughts, "You've got visitors."

Takemichi sat nervously on the bench, He looked around the room with curiousity and gulped as the door on the other side of the glass wall opens. Suddenly a large, tall familiar figure stood out from the room, Takemichi's eyes widened at the dragon tattoo on the scalp as the man slowly turn towards Takemichi's direction.

" long time no see, Takemitchy." Takemichi has no words, Draken has gotten taller over the years and his hair was all shaved. " Glad you're doing all right."

But... what didn't change is that. Draken... is still the Draken he knew 12 years ago!

"Draken-kun!" Tear swelled up his eyes as Naoto gulped and introduced himself. even through the thick glass wall between them, Draken's aura is still impacting the two as Draken nodded his head.

"He's the guy who set this visit up for us."

"I see... So, what is it?"

"...I ... I didn't know. That you had committed murder and been condemned the death..."Takemichi began, "What happened to you? Why would you murder someone, Draken-kun? What happened to Toman?"

"...Takemichi. I don't regret what I did. And being here is just what I deserve. Toman ended up like this... because of me. Because I didn't stop that one guy."

Draken narrowed his eyes as Takemichi raised an eye.

"That one guy?" He asked, signaling Draken to continue.

Giving him a sad smile, Draken looked down at his hand. "Toman... it was so much better when we were kids. Already did was run around, Trying to make the gang bigger. We brawled like crazy. It was like a party every single day."

"Toman was..." Draken sighed, "Everything to me." Slowly he lifted up his head as he smirked at Takemichi. "If I could redo my life, I'd choose to live the same way. I got no regrets."

Hearing this Takemichi's lips lifted up into a smile as Draken bend down.

"But..." he narrowed his eyes in anger as he clenched onto his fist. "If I could really do my life over... There's two things I'd Absolutely have to do."

Takemichi sweated at his darkened voice as he shivered from the dark atmosphere. "I'd kill... kisaki and prevent Mikey from meeting Miru no matter what!!!"

"You mean THAT KISAKI!?" Takemichi jumped up from his seat as he thought of the Kisaki and 'Miru' Naoto showed him.

And Miru... isn't she the Second commander? a person who have the same authority as Mikey and must treat with the same respect as him, Mikey-kun's Lover, Orochi Miru?

But why would Draken want to prevent them from meeting each other?

Is she that bad news to Mikey-kun?

What did she do to make Draken so... mad?

"Time's up." A guard slowly open the door as the siren rings in the background. Slowly Draken followed after the man as he glanced back at Takemichi.

"Takemichi get the hell out of Tokyo."

"Huh?"

"You almost got killed, right?" Takemichi got shocked suddenly. How does Draken know that he almost got killed? "That's why you came to see me. When it comes to Kisaki, killing people... is like squashing bugs to him." As Draken was about to walk through the door, Takemichi quickly called out to him as he stopped in his step.