Jealousy.

I woke up to a nap only to realise that the bed was feeling a little weightless than it was before. Tired, I stretched out my limbs to find that trent was not on the bed. "Hope he made breakkie" I yawned, getting up to wash my face and get ready for the day.

I walked to the kitchen to see absolutely nothing on the granite table. Not even a scent of food coming from the living room, I started calling out his name, but nothing. "Where could this man be hiding" It hit me that he might have had a morning gym routine he started without telling me. I got the sudden motivation to get ready to go to the gym too, since there was a nice jacuzzi sitting in the locker room, calling my name.

I feel like I deserve a little treatment for myself so I threw on my gym clothes on, covered up to show modesty and respect since trent had told me to cover up. It may sound toxic but honestly it was for the better, and plus the last time I wore something a little revealing, I almost got shagged by a drunkie. 

I got my protein shake and was ready to go to the gym upstairs in our apartment complex. I walked through the doors in hope to see Trent there, not with someone else though...

I paused a little, trying to process what I am seeing in front of me. Blonde luscious hair... big boobs... nice lifted butt... a clearly fake face, Matter of fact everything about her was fake, her smile looks brighter than my damn future, her boobs are lifted and juiced up with only a sports bra, her lips look worse than a monkeys ass shape, and she's clearly not even blonde, but hey, she's everything a man wants in a women.

But oh to my such good luck, that beautiful women was all up on my man, to make it worse he's being smiley and friendly back.

Now I wasn't sure if I should confront him in front of her or leave them be and use up my revenge. To be honest, I wanted to do both, but very subtly. I walked up to them, before Trent could say anything, I started talking.

"Um hey excuse me, you look like a strong guy, can you maybe help me reaching that?" I puppy eyed trent.

"And who are you?" The girl scoffe, looking at me up and down. Trent was looking at each of us not knowing what to say, stuttering with his words. "No he can't help you, he was here first" She grabbed him by the arm and they disappeared somewhere else.

I was mad. I was absolutely pissed off right now, not because of the girl, but because of how Trent was letting her lead him on while I was here. How he got up so early in the morning to go work out with this chic, how he completely pretended he didn't know who I was when she was around. How he fucking told me to cover up during the fucking summer time, but he's allowed to touch girls whose breast were about to pop out of the fucking bra.

I'm done. He's going to get it for sure. I went back to our apartment and made sure to lock him out until I was done. I called up trents enemy, my middle school through high school best friend who trent clearly told me to cut off, in hopes he would respond this early.

"Girl why you calling me up this early, it better be important" He yawned out.

"Jesse, I need you to get fuck up and get dressed, I need to get revenge on Trent" I said, stressing out.

"OOOO girrrrl you know im down" I heard him smirk through the phone call.

"Come here by 8, the hoe's probably still up on him by the time you come over"

...

I heard the doorbell ring and got ready to put on my act. "Fast, come in!" I pulled lingard inside quickly. He was already giggling and laughing. "Serious face on, now." I demanded. In these types of situation, I don't need his silly act in right now. He was mischievously rubbing both of his hands and deviously letting out an evil laugh.

"What the lad do this time" he asked, blowing inside his fists and rubbing them once more.

"Your enemy decided to go work out with a fake bitch today, c'mon now, sit down beside me and pretend you're cuddling me"

"Why not cuddle you for real this time?" He stopped for a minute. Jesse having a crush on me was a universal thing the whole world knew about it, but that never changed our friendship. Maybe that was why Trent never really liked him. 

"Fine just come" He giggled his way through, doing his stupid dances while walking towards the couch. "Behave, he's coming here any minute" I threw the blanket on top of us and opened the TV.

After a while of watching a show, I heard the door keys jangling outside the door, indicating the scouser is here. I purposely sat closer to Jesse, although he was quite taken aback and was stiff when I had moved.

"Babe. Babe!" The scouser yelled out , but giggled were heard coming from the living room, showing that there is more than one person in here. He made his way through and came to the living room to spot his love and another man, you could say enemy, on the same couch cuddling.  He got worked up so fast and came trudging through and pulled me up, thrown up on his chest. "What the fuck you think you doin' here ya clobber" He spit out on the man sitting down.

"Ya girl wanted me here lad" Jesse teased and was smiling from ear to ear. "And who do you think you are cussing me out? can't even treat ya girl right fuck outta here" Even I was taken aback when he said that. Trent got aggressive and pushed me to the other couch, picking up Jesse from the collar. I had to break it up quick, I got up and pushed Trent out of the way.

"And why do you have a say in why he's here? I get to invite anyone and it's none of your business, stop gegging in" I yelled, leaving everyone silent for me to get a chance to talk. "Don't know why you're getting so worked up when you left me there fucking hanging and went with that white bitch, not even stopping her to come to me, not even mentioning that I'm your soon to be fucking wife. Stop acting like you fucking care and just leave!" I was already in tears and went walking back to my room, shutting the door behind me"

"Maria you just don't understand" I heard his voice through the door, couple of bangs then it became quite. I decided to ignore him and texted lingard to just leave. I just may need to have a break...

___________

Authors note:

name reveal helllloooo

I WILL BE MAKING A PART TWO

by the way, Not all of these stories have a sequence, they are just random stories i put together, js a bare reminder!