physiotherapy. 2

TRENTS POV

We had just came back to the building after our tie with Aston Villa. I was quite mad at myself for not doing as well today so people have been asking if I'm alright. After I saw Maria working in the building it had got to me. I mean, who wouldn't think about the person who you basically grew up with? She has been the only thing on my mind ever since, I couldn't focus well.

I went to the locker room to shower and change and get my knee taped up, hoping it wasn't Maria who was working in the shift right now.

~~

I put a towel around my neck and held my bag, walking my way through the halls to go to the sports medical hall.

I arrived at the office, but something I saw that wrenched something inside of me.

Why is this man making a girl take his shirt off? What a twit.

What happened next was all I could hold onto before raging. "The fuck man what are you doing" I walked in the room. Maria looked at me surprisingly, Gakpo just stared.

"What's your problem man" I heard Gakpo let out.

"Why you letting a girl take off your shirt? You fucking imbecile. This isn't the medical care centre leave" I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Are you okay?" I heard Maria let out after a while. I gawed at her. Was she okay?

I sighed. I was Making a fool out of myself. I heard Gakpo let out a laugh making me mad. "I need you to tape my knee"

"Come sit down beside Gakpo so I can work on you two" She said, still shocked at my entry and 'first' impression after a while.

I hesitated at first but went to sit beside him. "Sorry lad" I sighed. He laughed a little. Maria went to go grab some tape from the back.

"You're jealous, I know" He said foolishly. He stupid Dutch accent lingering around making me want to smack him.

"Shut up man" I rested, removing the towel from my neck and closing my eyes.

As I was resting, Maria came back with tape, lotion, heat pad, ointment, a small heat machine and bandages. "Cody I'll start with you since Trent you can wait"

Wow okay so she's calling him by his first name now great. I sighed, closing my eyes again.

I heard a hiss and a giggle coming from Gakpo, I opened my eyes a bit, observing the two. Maria was applying ointment to Gakpos chest, rubbing it in.

Why was she touching his chest?
Why is she taking care of him?
Why are his abs toned?
Why are they smiling?
Are they already close?

"Keep it down please, trying to get some rest" I said, half asleep. I heard Maria's sigh, I could almost hear her eye roll too.

"Can you do my thighs now, Ri?" I heard Gakpo say, I turned around quietly but fast.

Fuck he means thigh? Is he lying? And Ri? Are you serious?

"Why of course, sir Cody" she said in royalty mannerism.

What in the absolute bloody shit hell is going on. I should just leave.

She started applying lotion to his thighs, massaging it well enough for Gakpo to wince out of pain, fake-ly.

Watching her hand caress another man's skin makes my blood boil. I wasn't jealous or anything but why is he lying. He had just met her and he's planning to make a move.