Chapter 1: He doesn't like me

You wake up one morning at the dorms and see that Shu is still asleep (Yes in this book Shu is still at the school and you share a dorm room with him).

"Shu wake up your going to be late for class." You say to him.

"No I am not I have been awake for an hour. But thanks for making sure I was awake." He responds smiling at you "Now come on get ready idiot" he laughs.

"I am not an idiot!" You yell at him.

"Yah sure anyway I am going to go to class so you can have your privacy while changing. Bye!" He says leaving the room.

"Idiot ha who is he calling an idiot if anyone is an idiot it is him." You say to yourself getting ready.

When your done getting ready you go to class and see that everyone is already there.

"(Y/N)! Come on hurry up and get in your seat your late!" The teacher says.

"Sorry Mr. Stample it takes a while to look this good." You say while everyone laughs. Even Fubuki! (This is the first time you have ever heard him laugh) You blush.

"Haha very funny (Y/N). Now go sit down please." Mr. Stample says so you sit down. "Anywho so the area of this square is what?"

Shu raises his hand.

"Yes Shu?" Mr. Stample says 

"369 inches squared." Shu replies.

"Good job Shu that is exactly what I would expect from a top student!" The teacher says happily.

When school is over you and Shu go to the shake shop down town.

"So when are you going to tell Fubuki that you like him." Shu asks.

"Shu he doesn't like me. He likes Nika." You say.

"What makes you say that?" Shu asks.

"He is always hanging out with her, they always talk together, they eat lunch together, and they are always spending time together on the roof." You say.

"Just because they are always spending time together doesn't mean that he likes her." He says.

But just then...Fubuki walks in to the shake shop and sees you and Shu sitting together so he comes over to you guys.

"Hey is this seat taken?" He says pulling a chair from another table and sitting down. Right beside you.

Your face turns red and you put your head on the table and cover it with your arms.

"Hey (Y/N) are you ok?" Fubuki asks "Oh by the way could I talk to you for a bit after the bey club meeting on the roof?"

"Oh sure. What for?" You ask him.

"You'll see." He says walking out of the shop.

"What was that about?" Toko says walking in seeing you with your head on the table covered by your arms.

"Fubuki wants to talk to (Y/N) after the bey club meeting on the roof." Shu says poking you.

"Shu be quite please!" You says slapping his hand off of you.

"Ow! What was that for?" Shu says rubbing his hand.

Toko laughs "Well anyway it is time for the club meeting. Come on." He says grabbing your hand and pulling you out of the shake shop and to the meeting.