Chapter 4: You can't tell anyone about this ok

That makes Fubuki laugh and you too.

"Shu be nice to Toko you know they only people who can do that are Nika and Valt!" You say to Shu laughing.

"Anywho. Shu, Ranjiro, Toko, and Nika you can't tell anyone about this ok? (Y/N) is my rival and if people knew we were dating then it would be a bad thing so we have to keep this a secret ok?" Fubuki says to all of them.

"We understand how could I not I mean I am also dating my rival (Valt)" says Shu blushing a little.

"WAIT WHAT YOU ARE DATING OUR BROTHER?! AND VALT IS GAY?!" Nika and Toko say together Valt come up and hears them say that.

"Shu why did you tell them?! And no I am not gay I am bisexual!" Valt says running up to Shu and hugging him.

"How could I not. If I am dating their brother they should know. It's the right thing to do My little blue porcupine." Shu says to Valt.

Valt's face turns red.

"Shu shhhhhh." Valt says his face still red.

Shu grabs him and pulls him in and hugs him.

"I have missed you today where have you been all day?" Shu asks.

"I have been in El Astro training with Free. Is that ok my Sweet Wildflower?" Valt says.

"Yes that is fine Valt." Shu says then he kisses Valt.

"I love you Shu." Valt says to Shu.

"I love you too Valt." Shu says back kissing him again.

"Valt..." says Nika and Toko at the same time sounding like they are about to laugh.

Then they start laughing.

"How long have you guys been dating?" Nika asks Shu and Valt.

"Oh 3 months I think right Shu?" Valt says to Shu

"Thats right Valt." Shu says to Valt, Nika, and Toko.

"3 months and you never told us?!" Nika says.

"Yah sorry guys I just know you can't keep secrets sometimes." Valt says.

"Yes we can!" Toko says.

"You literally told on me to mom last time because I got a girlfriend last time when you promised me you wouldn't." Valt says.

Toko puts his hand on the back of his neck and runs it up and down and chuckles.

"Sorry..." Toko says.

"So anywho it's ok that you and (Y/N) are dating Fubuki." Shu says.

"Thanks guys." Fubuki says back.

"You guys are the best!" You say hugging Shu and Valt.

"Too tight. To tight!" Valt says.

You let go and say "Oh sorry Valt." Shu and Fubuki laugh.