Chapter 2:Meeting with Fubuki on the roof

After the meeting you are about to leave when Shu walks up to you and grabs your arm "Hey did you forget about meeting Fubuki on the roof?" He asks you.

"No I was going to the roof." You say getting Shu's arm off of you and you walk to the roof.

On the roof Fubuki is sitting on the seat.

"Oh hey I didn't think you would actually come." He says laughing "Please sit down." He scoots over and you sit down.

"So what do you want to talk about?" You ask him.

"Oh nothing. I just wanted to talk to someone." He says looking at you.

You blush a little bit.

"Oh so is it something imp-." You try to say but he puts him hand on your shoulder.

"Hey (Y/N) do you like anyone?" He asks you.

"Yah I don't think he likes me back." You say.

He smiles and asks "Why do you say that?"

"Because he is always hanging out with someone else, always talking to her, and always standing by her during the bey club meetings." You say.

"Oh so he is a part of the bey club?" He says.

"Shoot did I say that Fubuk- I mean he is part of the club out loud!" Your face turns red and he laughs.

"You know I like someone too. They are also a part of the bey club." He says

"Oh really who is it." You ask.

"I am not going to tell you but, I will give you some hints about who it is though. They are nice, funny, cute, amazing, and they are sitting next to me right now." He says.

"W-What do you mean sitting next to you right now?!" You say.

He gets up and pulls you up too. He grabs you and pulls you close. He smiles and says "This is what I mean"