missing scene 1 (6:Hold Dear)

That night, Joseph and I decided to have a date at his home.

Soon we were at his home. We were sitting in the dining room face to face.

I decided to ask, "What made you want to have dinner with me?"

Joseph answered, "Well... heheh, I just wanted to hold those dear to me close." Heartfelt... love... sadness. That's what I got from him.

I put my hand to my heart. I had no words for that.

"Is that okay?" He asked as he placed his hand on my hand that was sitting on the table.

"Of course," I reassured.

His eyes bore deep into mine. It was so intense that I looked away.

A smile unconsciously grew on my face.

Joseph took his hand away and said, "Let's finish our food before it gets cold." He moved his hand back to his own fork.

I chuckled, "That's something a father would say. You are such a dad."

Something equivalent to a exhale and a chuckle escaped his lips. He put a fork to his mouth.

We continued eating.

When we were done, I sighed, "That was good."

He said, "Thanks. My chef made it."

A chuckle escaped my lips.

Joseph grabbed the dishes in front of him and stood up. He went to my side and began gathering my dishes. As he bent down, his face was close to mine. He noticed me staring. He joked, "Like what you see?" He stood straight up amused.

Despite the joke, I answered honestly, "Yeah."

He was surprised at my response, but he definitely didn't hate it. In fact, he was elated. The energy was radiating from him. He sat down the dishes that he previously gathered and cupped my cheek with his free hand. His face got close to mine. "Are you sure?"

I said absolutely sure of myself, "Yeah."

"Great," he said right before he connected his lips with mine.

I could feel amorous vibes coming from him, but I was not adverse to it. But another thing I could feel was him trying to be careful.

He pulled back to observe my reaction. His face slowly grew red as he examined my face. It was like he was asking, 'Do you want to continue?'

I wordlessly answered by reaching for into his hair and pulling his face back to mine.

This time he went deeper into the kiss.

When he pulled back, he was surprised about what just happened. Then he gasped.

When I looked down, I understood what got his attention. From my torso and arms were wire-like strings randomly attached to Joseph's arms. From those wires were electric currents on them.

I could feel Joseph's excitement and curiosity, and now I understood everything that I pretended was normal. I could feel his emotions directly through those wires.

This might've been my Stand.

Then I could feel his slight disappointment. He was longing to do more with me.

I said, "Let's worry about this later. I can feel your emotions directly. That's all."

"That's all?"

"That's all. Now come here." I pulled his face back to mine.

Relief and excitement. Now that was better.

Amongst our kissing, I couldn't help but smile against his lips.