INTRODUCTION

NAME: Amaya Ubuyashiki

AGE: 16

GENDER: Female

HEIGHT: 6,4 (yes, she is really tall)

H/C: Black (like kagaya)

F/C: Purple

F/F: Ramen

THINGS SHE LIKES: Her family, the hashiras, tanjiro, nezuko, Leila (her crow), the butterfly girls, tengen's wives, wisteria, owls, zenitsu, inosuke.

THINGS SHE HATES: Demons, Muzan kibutsuji, zenitsu trying to forse girls to marry him, eels, others crying, chickens, sanemi using his blood to lure demons, her father's curse.

WISTERIA HASHIRA

WISTERIA BREATHING

FIRST FORM, FLOWERS NEST: The user slashes in circular motion till they hit the target.

SECOND FORM, WISTERIA LULLUBY: Covers the área with wisteria flower, blinding the oponent for a few minutes
(Does not work for ztronger demons)

THIRD FORM, MIDNIGHT RAIN: Similar to water breathing fifth form, the demon is decapitated without pain.

FOURTH FORM, WISTERIA DRAGON: Similar to water breathing, a wisteria dragon appears, the only diferente is that it poisons the oponent.

FIFTH FORM, FLOWER FUNERAL: This form is saved for horrible demons that deserve a painfull death, similar to insect breathing, the user doesn't decapitate the demon, the cuts start to grow wisteria vines till it turns into a wisteria tree, killing the demon in a horrible way.

THE REST OF THE FORMS ARE UNKNOWN..

She is a calm child with a heart of gold, always seeing the best of everyone including demons. She is similar to her father, just a little more playfull (the hashiras call her wisteria gremlin for a reason) she will do anything to protect her love ones, even if it means dying.

____________________________________________

AHHHHH this will be my first story and i really hope you guys enjoy it!!!