𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡

(𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐢𝐢)

Juniper stayed by the Doctor's side as she watched the blonde's chest rise and fall, the smile never leaving her face as she played with the older woman's hair

Juniper stayed by the Doctor's side as she watched the blonde's chest rise and fall, the smile never leaving her face as she played with the older woman's hair. She hasn't felt this at peace in such a long time, something about the Doctor always made her feel safe. The dirty blonde knew she should feel some guilt being this close to the woman when she had a boyfriend at their flat waiting for her return, but she didn't, her heart just seemed to flutter more just by staring at the beautiful being in front of her. 

The young woman was startled as she moved away from the Doctor, who had up-righted with a gasp, holding her chest, her head turning to Juniper who quickly stood up with wide eyes, "Oh!" The Doctor exclaimed, looking at the dirty blonde and the others who stood behind Juniper, "Who woke me up? I'm not ready." She told them, "Still healing. Still... Ahhh! Can you smell that? No, not smell. Not hear. Feel. Can you feel..." Her eyes went to Juniper, "Stay still, Juni." She said, coming to Juniper, who hadn't heard the nickname in a long time. She'd never let anyone but the Doctor call her that - It had really crossed her boyfriend that he hadn't been allowed to call her that, but Juniper really put her foot down with that nickname - it made her happy to hear that name again.

"Why? What's wrong?" Juniper asked the woman who had pulled the collar of her shirt down a bit, to get a good look at the younger woman's collarbone, that had a small object on it.

"Show me your collarbone." The Doctor demanded, Juniper looked down at her own and saw the small object that was glowing and looked at it with dread. She knew what this was, and she didn't want it to go off. She quite liked being alive. She looked over at the doctor with worry in her eyes. "Oh, you've all got them." she said, looking at the small group with the same worry.

"So have you." Ryan said, pointing at hers.

"Yeah, I have. Okay. Really sorry. Not good news. DNA bombs. Microimplants which code to your DNA. On Detonation, they disrupt the foundation of your genetic code, melting your DNA. Fast, and nasty and outlawed in every civilised galaxy." The Doctor said, circling around the group and explaining what the tiny bombs where. Like Juniper said, she really hated these things.

"Lovely way to go, don't you think?" Juniper mutter sarcastically to the Doctor who went to looking at her's again, which caused the blonde to let a smile slip through.

"How did we get them?" Ryan asked the blonde who looked over to him, her body close to Juniper's own as her hands linger on the younger woman's collarbone. Juniper's cheeks felt like they were on fire at this moment.

"Never mind that, are they going to go off?" Graham questioned, rubbing his collarbone.

"Quiet, I'm trying to think. It's difficult." The Doctor said, taking her hands away from Juniper, whose face started to cool off. "I'm not yet who I am. Brain and Body still rebooting. Reformatting. Oh, reformatting!" She exclaimed looking over towards the phone on the table. "Can I borrow that?" She asked, going over to it.