Serum

"Analex!" A purple unicorn with short yellow hair tipped in turquoise, runs up to me.

When she reaches me I realise I have to look up at her.

"Analex." she says out of breath,"W- Where were *huff* you yesterday?"

I try to act normal, which isn't easy when a random stranger who happens to know your name, runs up to you and asks a random question.

"Uh. Well." I start,"Y'see. Uhm." I stop and stare straight at her. Well, straight up at her.

She laughs,"Fifteen years old and can't use words."

I laugh nervously along with her. Then suddenly her horn lights up magenta and sparkles form around it.

She picks me up with her magic and carries me off.

While I'm being carried I have a chance to study her.

She is a light purple unicorn with short, spiky, bright yellow hair tipped with turquoise.

She has a pencil shaped like a lightning bolt on her rump where my Heart and Pencil is.

She also has a sock on her hind left leg the same colour as her mane and tail, bright yellow.

She takes me to a giant brick building that says, Trottington High School, on it in big, white letters.

She leads me to a dorm building within the school grounds.

She sets me down and lets me walk into the building.

"Hey Analex! Hey Serum!" A white pony with a purple mane with a blue and a white streak running through it, yells to us.

Her mane is pulled into a bun
and her tail is like mine, but with the same colours as her mane.

She's holding books with light blue magic.

"Hey Sketch!" Serum yells after her,"Where are you off to in such a hurry?"

"Art club!" Sketch yells,"See you later!"

Serum laughs and leads me further into the building.