𝟎𝟎𝟎

❝ Don't seek what you can't have, a lion holding the fort
I may turn violent
Now turn up the cheers
Everyone look up
The young lion takes its crown ❞

— Lion
(G)I-DLE

THE eerie atmosphere in the streets of the Essex countryside of England had all the locals living there to be back at their homes before the night sets in the beautiful countryside

The people had no idea why their land suddenly felt so haunting and cursed, it was as if the sky knew there was a bad omen holding the country as his hostage. The children felt so scared to sleep in their bedrooms after hearing all those thunders. And they could even swore they heard a distant cackling outside their homes which made them all to sleep in the arms of their worried parents.

"Is everything being prepared well, Lestrange?" A voice asked which almost sounded like a hiss causing the people seated around him to shudder in silence and gulp hard in fear desperately wishing to not get on the bad side of the Dark Lord.

"Yes, My lord. Within two days all the mud-bloods would be cleared out of Essex—" Before Rodolphus Lestrange Sr. could finish his sentences he was under the crucio curse.

"I thought we agreed it to be cleared by tonight." Voldemort stated in a dangerously low voice his eyes in a slit while sternly looking at Lestrange with his wand pointed at him.

Lestrange was struggling to utter his words, he looked at the people around him for help but they kept their eyes down and shivered in fear.

"I want the dirt to be cleared by tonight." Voldemort coldly stated before getting up from his seat. He looked around once more with a glare. "Is that understood?"

"Yes, Our Lord." A chorus of voices was heard around the long table.

Their feelings were true as there was a greater evil hiding in the beautiful country of England. He was increasingly being called You-know-who in the hidden part of the world, the part that holds all the wishes of young kids where the kids desperately wants to be true and not just a pipe dream. But that part was to be completely hidden from the eyes of the normal people— or as they are known as muggles. This is the world where magic is considered as normal and having no magic as abnormal.

The world where Unicorns, Dragons and all other mythical creatures are real and can be found in the deeper forest completely hidden by the eyes of muggles. This world was as beautiful as kids imagine it to be but we know that all the beautiful things has it's own dark energy surrounded by it. Like every rose could cause you to be hurt unless you cut off the thorns. Just like that The Wizard world was a beautiful rose while Voldemort is its thorn. Unless the thorn is stuck to the rose it would cause nothing but pain.

Voldemort know about this and want to consume the flower whole and not just the stem. But one can only reach the top once they start from the bottom and that was exactly what Voldemort was doing.