three

TALLULAH, had insisted she stayed with Blair the night her brother was arrested just to take her mind away from it

TALLULAH, had insisted she stayed with Blair the night her brother was arrested just to take her mind away from it. It was now the next day and the two girls were walking to school and Blair decided she finally wanted to talk about what happened. "T? Truthfully do you think Billy did it." The girl said not wanting to hear anything but the truth, she wanted to know if she was just being bias or if Billy could actually be a killer. "Honestly Blair, i don't think he did it. I mean what would be his motive? He definitely didn't do it trust me Blair." Tallulah said wanting to make the girl happier.

With that the younger Loomis felt at ease as the two walked into school, meeting Tatum, Sidney and Stu at their lockers. "Hey. I heard Billy got released." Sidney said in a sorry tone for falsely accusing her brother of being a killer. "Yeah, god knows where he went though." The girl said as she threw her arms along her stomach.

"Hey Stu, i havent seen Billy around is he really pissed." Sidney said hoping he wasn't mad. "What after you branded him the candy man? No his hearts broken!" Stu said dramatically.

"Yeah so heartbroken, he forgot my birthday!" Blair said complaining noticing how most the group hasn't also said anything about it, but she didn't blame them as Sidney was just going through a hard time.

"Oh my god, it's your birthday i'm so sorry i forgot. Happy birthday." Sidney said hugging the girl. "Happy birthday, my baby Loomis." Stu said whilst squeezing the girl. Tatum watched the boy with a smile on her face, knowing his intentions were pure with the girl, Stu had always talked about the Loomis siblings as they were his own.

"Thank you guys, but i-." The girl was going to carry on speaking but she got cut off by Teddy Carpenter running down the corridors screaming with a ghostface costume on. "What a sick fuck." Tallulah said rolling her eyes.

"Why're they doing this?" Sidney asked sadly. "Are you kidding me! This place is like christmas." Stu said laughing whilst Tatum hit him with her lollipop and shouted "Stupidity leak." at the boy.

"It'll be okay soon, i promise Sid, now i have to get to class. Meet me back here lulu." Blair said to the girl before smiling at the group at walking away.

As the girl walked into class she'd noticed her brother and went to go talk to him. "Billy!" The girl shouted running up to him. "Hey, happy birthday sorry i couldn't say it before." The boy said with a small smile. "Don't worry about it, how are you? How did you sleep last night." She asked worryingly. "Wasn't exactly the best, definitely missed my bed." The boy said laughing before going to ask about Sidney. "Is she still pissed at me?" Billy said making Blair shake her head no before giving the boy a tight hug and telling him she had to get to class.

The girl has finally arrived to class and all she heard was everyone talking about who was under the mask that had scared Sid shitless. "Hey Blair, you see it this morning hilarious! Miss Davies just told us it was Teddy under the mask." One of Blair's classmate's, Joel had told her.

"Teddy Carpenter?! Bummer, i always thought he was cute." The girl said making Joel scrunch his face in disgust.

"Don't you have a boyfriend?" He asked laughing as Blair shushed him. "All i know is, soon as we get a break in getting the hell out of here. I do not want to get butchered any time soon." Joel said as he carried on talking about his dream job, which was filming and photography. The two friends, sat talking about their future jobs for the rest of the lesson and even after until Blair realised she'd be late to get Tallulah.

"Shit Joel, i gotta go. Talk to you soon!" The girl said waving as she went back to the lockers to see Tatum and no Tallulah. "Hey Tate! You haven't seen your sister have you?" Blair asked confused as to why the girl wasn't there. "No why? Is everything okay." Tatum asked hoping her sister wasn't in any danger. "Yeah, she was just supposed to meet me here, she probably forgot i'll go check in the bathrooms for her. Bye Tate!" The girl said before rushing off to find Tallulah.

As the youngest Loomis ran through the corridors to find Tallulah in hopes nothing had happened to her, she had managed to crash into the girl. "Blair!" The girl said like she'd done no wrong.

"T? Where the hell did you go." The girl asked confused. "Oh, i was in the bathroom. Oh shit yeah! The "killer" was there too." Tallulah said calmly.

"And your so calm about that because? What if it was the real one." Blair announced. "I'm pretty sure it was, but honestly what damage could they do! Stab me in the toilets? Someone was bound to walk in before i bled out." Tallulah explained like it was something normal that happened.

"And if he locked the door??" Blair asked concerned at how calm she is.

"Well i didn't think about that one." Tallulah said finally thinking what could have actually happened if she didn't get away. "Oh my god, come on let's go see if Dewey's still around." The girl said so Tallulah could tell her brother what happened. The two girls searched around the officers for any sight of Tallulah's brother. Blair hoped with another attack they'd cancel school all together.

"Hey dew-drop!" Blair shouted to Dewey as she beckoned him over. "Blair how many times do i have to tell you to stop calling me that." Dewey said annoyed. "You know you love it Dewey. Anyway! More importantly Tallulah was almost attacked by the killer in the bathrooms." Blair said making Tallulah hide hee face in embarrassment. "Wait what! Tallulah are you okay." Dewey said grabbing his sister and checking for any injuries.

"Dewey stop, i'm fine he didn't get me." She said smiling. "Okay, but you know i have to report this by the way." The boy said not wanting to make his sister uncomfortable. "Go ahead!" Tallulah said getting ready to walk away. "Happy birthday by the way Blair!" Dewey shouted making Blair smile. "Oh my god, i cant believe you remember! You're the best dew-drop." The girl said hugging Dewey tightly as he hugged her back and went to find the chief.

"God could you get anymore cosy with him?" Tallulah said pretending to be sick. "Oh shut up! How many times have you called my brother hot." The girl said rolling her eyes. "Yeah whatever! Let's go find Tate and tell her what happened. Hopefully Dewey gets school canceled for us." Tallulah said as she dragging her bestfriend away.

AUTHORS NOTE 📝
i wanna update this book everyday bc i have sm motivation for it and it's so much easier having a script to get an idea from. more randy and blair next chap i've already started planning the second book and the last few chapters for this one. i hope you're liking it so far, remember to vote and comment<3