Chapter 1

Even heroes die-unknown.

What is hell? Hell is falling in love with the one person you can't afford to fall in love with. Hell is watching as the president of the god damn United States of America stab a knife through the same guys heart that you can't afford to love, but you love anyway and he loves you back. That is the true definition of hell.

The thing is it wasn't always that way. Hell I wasn't always good either. If anything I was like the mogadoriens. God, I am one. I hated the guard but then I ended up helping save them. Maybe I was just bound to switch sides like my brother did or maybe I just finally had enough. I don't know the answer to that and it's my life. I guess a part of it is because I saved six. To be fair though I was a bit of a mess. I guess for you to understand I'm going to have to go back to the beginning when Lorien was being destroyed.

I remember standing there in front of the big glass windows as Lorien got rained down by weapons fire below. I remember how pretty it was and how much I wanted to be done there and fight with them, but i was too young. Adam, my little brother, stood in front of me mesmerized by the lights and destruction just like i was. It truly was beautiful. Ivan's father died and we ended up taking him in. Years pass by and no sign of the lorics until the day I killed one. I've always felt bad about that.

The day I changed is the day I was about to blow twos head off. I saw the look in adams eye and shot Ivan instead. I then got shipped off to West Virginia. That's where I broke out six.

Why am I telling you all this? Because I know I'm next and I'm the only one of the OG's left alive. They killed John in Florida. Six and Sam in Missouri. Marina in the himulayas. Ella in California. Malcom in Mexico. Adam is missing. And they just stabbed nine through the heart in Washington DC. I'm the last one. I know I'm next. So that's why I'm telling you this. Because I don't want all of this to die with me.