1. 𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘚𝘱𝘪𝘵

𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: 𝘚𝘱𝘪𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘬, 𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘱𝘦𝘵𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴

"You want me to do what?" Rodrick asked, shocked but intrigued. "Like, *spit on me.*" You shyly let out. Rodrick had to admit, he was quite curious about the phenomenon. Could people really be turned on by being spit on? Huh.

"Sure, I'll do it..!" He smiles a little too excitedly. "Don't ruin the mood." You giggle. He already felt himself getting hard, and you both haven't even started. A blush rose on his face. The same blush that you had too. Awkward yet kinky moments like this happened a lot, it was just part of the relationship. But you couldn't deny the fact that you loved them.

He laid you down on his bed, now pinning you down. Your blush grew even darker, but you also felt yourself getting wet from excitement. Then, he spat. Your hand covered your mouth in arousal. "Fuck, that was really hot." You said, your words muffled by your hands. You then removed your hands and worked up the courage to request another thing. "Can you.." You hesitated. "Spit it out! Fuck, I didn't mean to make a pun." You giggled. His silliness made you comfortable. "Can you spit in my mouth?" You ask as you squeeze your eyes shut. "Uh, sure." He says somewhat bluntly. His blush grew bigger too, he never realized that he had a thing for spitting on his girlfriend until now. Part of it was because you were so aroused, but he was actually really into it.

You both readjusted, and he tilted your chin a bit. "Open." He smiles. You oblige, and he spits in your mouth. "Can you swallow it?" He genuinely asks. You nod and swallow hard. It tasted so good. He smiles proudly, almost as if he just accomplished something great. He then reaches down to your underwear. "Jeez, this really got you worked up, princess." He rubs you through your underwear and you squeeze your eyes shut. "You're so sensitive, too." He grins. He was still practically pinning you down, meaning you could feel his hard through his pants. "Here, let me wipe this off." He says, using his hand to swipe the leftover saliva off of you. His simple touch makes you whine. "I love hearing your pretty little noises." He says as he speeds up his rubbing. His fingers draw circles on your clit, and you whimper once again. "Gonna cum." You simply say. "Awh, can't you hold it?" He teases. That was your breaking point, and you let yourself go. Your wetness seeped through your underwear and onto his hands. "Obviously not..!" He smirks as you pant softly underneath him.