2. 𝘊𝘶𝘮𝘴𝘸𝘢𝘱

𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴: 𝘊𝘶𝘮𝘴𝘸𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 & 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘫𝘰𝘣

It was a few minutes after a "drum lesson" with Rodrick and you two headed towards his room. When Rodrick has a "drum lesson" with you it usually ends up with you riding his thigh. Normally, you two would come upstairs to his bedroom and cuddle after that, but today you decided you wanted to return the favor of pleasure.

You sat on his bed and thought. "What's up?" He asked, sitting next to you. You sighed loudly and spoke, "I want to make you feel good." The genuine determination in your voice made him a bit shocked. "What? But you already do!" He smiled. He wanted to play it off as if he didn't need it, but if we was being honest there was nothing more he wanted than to be pleasured by you. "Well, that's not what I mean. You make me feel good all the time, I need to at least return the favor a few times!" You smile as you turn to him. "So, what do you want me to do?" You ask, and as soon as the question leaves your mouth he blushes profusely. "Why do I have to pick?" He says, obviously flustered by your question. "Because it's *your* pleasure. I want to do something you enjoy!" You put a hand on his thigh and scoot a bit closer to him. He sighs as he works up the courage to ask you. "Can you give me a blowjob?" He asks, eyes squeezed shut as the sentence leaves his lips. You bite your lip excitedly and immediately go to the floor.

"Are you sure you're willing to do it? You really don't have to-" You cut him off with a smile. "I *want* to do it. Promise." Your hands find the zipper on his pants and you pull it down, revealing his erection. You look up at him, you were both nervous at this point. "Tell me if it doesn't feel good, I've never actually done this before." You say as you grip his waistband to keep yourself sturdy. He shivered from you barley touching him. "Yeah I've never had one of these either." He tried to keep himself composed but it was pretty hard. You curl your lips and take his length. His hand's immediately find your hair and he grips it lightly. He's already whimpering and squeezing his eyes shut. "Feels really good." He forces out between moans. You remove you hand from his waistband and start rubbing his thighs. "Please keep going, fuck, fuck, fuck!" His thighs are twitching from pleasure. You continue until you hear him once again. "I'm gonna-" but he gets cut off by his orgasm. His sperm fills your mouth and drips off your lips. "Holy fuck, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to-" His words get cut off once again, but now it's by you passionately kissing him. "Do you taste it? You taste so good, why are you apologizing?" You say with a smirk. "Mhm, I taste it." He says, his cum now all over both of your mouthes. He cups your face lovingly. "I love you so much." He says, still slightly out of breath from his orgasm. "I love you too." You I smile sweetly, hands in his soft hair. "Can we get cleaned up?" He asks, and receives a quick nod from you.