Prologue

.
..
...

It was a normal day as always or as normal as it can get. The same routine every day; wake up slightly late and just making it on time as soon as the bus got there. Get to school and go to the normal periods as always. And it repeats and repeats.

Butters knowing the schedule by heart has gotten him to a point that he's starving for change. Anything would do as long as it's something different.

His parents aren't big on change especially if it's something to do with Butters. If Butters did slightly something wrong his parents would get upset at him and end up grounding him for a while.

For example, Butters accidently changed his tone of voice when talking to them which made them think he was giving them an attitude which ended up with another fight against his parents.

Butters for most of the time was silent around them, not wanting to accidentally have another fight over something stupid. He just did what they told him and didn't complain.

The day started as normal waking up at a time where he has just enough time to brush his teeth, dress, and eat quickly.

He yawned and went to change into his usual light blue outfit for the day. He quickly brushed his teeth and went down stairs to see both his parents there in the kitchen.

"Hey dad? Aren't you supposed to be at work today?" Butters giving a confused face while grabbing his jam and toast.

"Nope, not today. I have to pack and get ready to leave tomorrow morning with your mother." His said with a stern voice.

"Leave? Where are you going?" Butter said while eating his breakfast.

"Well your father is having a business trip over the weekend and I wanted to join him so take care of the house, ok?" His mother said.

"How long will you be gone for?" Butters said with toast in his mouth.

"We're leaving tomorrow on Friday and won't be coming back till Monday morning, also Butters what have I told you about talking with your mouth full!" He said a bit harshly.

"Sorry dad.." Butters said and quickly got up to get going to school.

He walk away and felt a little left out.

He can't believe he's going to be alone all weekend... again. He sighed and made it to the bus stop where it seems like the bus was running a little late.

He saw the same old 4 guys that stand next to the bus sign. Stan, Kyle, Cartman, and Kenny. He wasn't really that close to anyone except for maybe Kenny, but that was a long time ago since they hang out together as friends.

The bus soon got there and they went on board.

Butters usual sit anywhere that is available to him, which was one of the only thing that changes with his routine.

When he got to school he noticed a big crowd and realized it was Tolkien in the middle of it. A lot of people where talking about a party.

Tolkien noticed me and went up to me and said, "Hey Butters! Wanna come to my party?"

I was confused and said, "M-me?"

Tolkien smile and said, "yeah! I mean I never noticed you come to any of my parties so I wanted to see if wanted to or not!"

"Uh well-" Butters was cut off from someone in the crowd.

"He's not going to come, he's one of the good kids who don't party, why invited a guy like him." Some random people I don't know said.