1

.
..
...

Butters made his way through the crowd to his locker. When he got to his locker he just realized what he just agreed to. His excitement turned into worriedness.

'Aw jeez there's so many possibilities that can go wrong. Like if I go then there's a chance my parents find out, but if I don't go people will make fun of me and confirm what they said about me.' Butters thought franticly.

Butters thoughts got interrupted by the sound of a bell, where he soon realized classes are about to begin.

He quickly grabbed his stuff and made it to class. He walk in and sat down just as the late bell rang.

He couldn't really focus in class which stressed him more. The more he thought the more anxious he got.

Lunch came around and he noticed that people were looking at him more than they usually do.

He went up to someone and ask, "why is everyone staring at me?"

"Well isn't obvious, word gets around that your going to Token party. No one expected someone like you to agree to go." They responded.

'Someone like me? What is that supposed to mean' Butter thought to himself as he walked away.

He grabbed some food and sit on his usual spot. While eating he didn't like the fact that everyone was looking at.

He quickly finished his meal and left the lunch room.

He went somewhere secluded, outside in the back of the school, where he just sat down in the snow.

"Ugh, why did I agree, now everyone excepts me to be there!" He said with frustrated.

He huddle up against his legs and felt like crying.

"Jeez why am I crying, it's just some dumb party." Butters said trying to make himself stop crying.

Butters jumps a bit when he heard footsteps coming towards his direction.

...
..
.
..
...

Kenny was at his usual spot in the lunch room with the guys. He couldn't really afford any food from the cafeteria so he just sat there.

"Stan can you stop being emo, I know your gf broke up with you the 3rd time this month but your ruining my vibe." Cartman said.

"Stfu" Stan replied.

"Dude, I hate to agree with Cartman, but he's right. You have to move on." Kyle said.

"But I love her." Stan replied.

"Ok, but let her go. Do you see Wendy acting all sad because you guys broke up again. No." Kyle getting annoyed said.

Kyle turned to Kenny, "see, Kenny had many girlfriends before who broke up with him and do you see him all depressed?"

"No, but Kenny relationships is different from mine" Stan trying to defend himself.

Kenny sighed not liking the fact that he was the example.

Cartman getting annoyed from them fight said, "Just make out already, you guys fight like an old marry couple."

Kenny snickered. Stan and Kyle both were unamused.

Both Stan and Kyle started bickering with Cartman.

Kenny was kinda getting annoyed with them, so he got up and left to go smoke.

He went around the back where other people don't usually go to.

When he got there he noticed Butters sit down in the snow with him curling up to his legs.

He looked at him and Kenny noticed he was crying.

"Butters, are you ok?" Kenny asked kinda concerned.

Butters wiping away his tears, "yeah, I'm ok, sorry for making you worry fella."

"So what made you want to come here in this secluded place" Kenny asked.

"Oh uh, well you see I recently got invited to a party and I agree to go, but uh word got around and people started to look at me more than usual, which made me uncomfortable so I left to be here." He explained

"What about you?" Butters asked

"Me, well the guys were fighting again so I came out here to smoke." He said while pulling out a cigarette.

"To smoke? Don't mind me asking but aren't you broke? How did you get the cigarettes?" Butters asked in confused.

"I don't mind at all, well you see my parents when they get money they don't use it to buy food, they use it to buy beer and cigarettes." He said while lighting his up.

"Oh well I'm sorry to hear that." Butters said in a sorry manner.

"It's fine I guess, most of the food I get is from the parties I go to." Kenny said while puffing out some smoke.

"From parties? Do you go to parties often?" He asked while drawing circles in the snow.

"Yeah, actually my parents encourages me to go, since it means I bring food home." Kenny said.

"Wow, I wish my parents were like that. My parents were always demanding of me, like every decision I do has to be perfect or else I'm a disappointment." Butters sighed.

"Well it's not as fun as you think it is" Kenny mumbled.

"What did you say?" Butters asked.

"Nothing." Kenny throw his cigarette on the ground and stomped on it.

"Hey, let's go back I'm pretty sure the bell is about to ring" Kenny said while lending his hand out to Butters.

Butters grabbed his hand and got up from the ground. "Yeah your right." He said giving Kenny a smile.

They both made it to class and sat down.

'Kenny was so nice, thanks to him I'm a bit calmer about the situation. Who knew I just need to talk to a friend.' Butters thought.

Butters think that going to the party isn't a bad idea anymore.

Hello everyone who read this! I hope you're enjoying this because I know I am! Anyways have a wonderful day! <3

Word count: 954