Chapter 12

" but tell me seriously what you were doing there in almost each other's arm. Last time i checked you both were friends is this the part I've missed" he asked breaking the hug eyeing them suspiciously while jungkook just gaged like he'll puke and jimin snickered at others reaction but still both uttered a "no!" jungkook almost shouted while jimin normally said.

"he always sticks to me like that and people misunderstood" jimin gasped at his remark.

"how the fuc- fish you can say that after leaving me. huh I was being emotional there" he control the swear word but still felt hurt by jungkook's remark.

"emotional like your cat"

"don't involve Mrs. Benthen in this!" jimin almost shouted cause no one dares to insult Mrs. Benthen.

"yeah your Mrs. Benethren- benthenar fuc- ehmm..whatever name she has and I left you cause you won't let me at peace there"

"what's with so much fish and hold on what happened between you both even I'm curious to know why you suddenly contacted me from America to get admission here with strictly hiding the identity" and here his secrets revealed which didn't wanted in front jimin specifically.

"so I can't find him sneaky bitc- ehm and another reason he'll spit by himself, so kookieee tell us why you are living here, looking like a homeless person. I'm relieved your mother didn't see you like this otherwise she would have cried in Gucci and Dior" said jimin eyes motioning his clothes not even touching them like he didn't sticked to it while ago.

back at America-

Jeons family newly shifted in America after expanding their business in Korea because Mr. jeon wanted to expand it internationally. Jeon jungkook there son, is of hardly three years met a five year old jimin, Park jimin to be specific son of park family who settled there a year ago. Soon both family became close perks of being Korean and rich with time, their son became soul mates that jimin even repeated a class to with his kookie in same class. From childhood to teen till adult they sticked together or mostly jimin literally sticked.

Both are there for each other and understand better each other. Jimin is like third son for jeon family cause he visits too much at their mansion that they made a room specially for him and he literally started leaving there too. For that Mr. park is more than happy cause he don't have to see that brat daily. Sometimes they all think did hospital replaced their kid with this jimin cause he didn't have any maturity compare to two year younger jungkook.

Mrs. Jeon being a model in fashion industry let jungkook to never look average, he got excellent fashion sense thanks to her but she felt happy when jimin wored her ideal jewelry and clothes. Jimin fulfilled the place of a daughter for her. She always doll him up with her new launched makeup, jewelry, clothes etc. and never regretted caused he himself is obsessed with them. Jungkook always stays away from this mother-daughter relationship.

She even mentioned that if jungkook didn't found the one she'll marry jimin to him making both gagged and horror because however flirty jimin is he knows two bottom can't be couple and he sassed that 'jungkook is not his type'.

However for jungkook being rich is a bad thing he always ends up with fake people greedy for his money or some benefits not his personality except jimin but he can't date his best friend. Jimin is totally opposite of him who deals fakeness with sass and he also have a big ass. Like how can his ass gets plumpier year by year and jungkook wish to be like jimin unbothered about people but he can't.

He sometimes runs away from home to do part time job in café, in underground tattoo shop being a tattoo artist or bartender in club to find peace from all fakeness. His family felt too concerned that they almost brought him a club to be bartender as a hobby which he denied.  It's normal for the ones who have known jungkook clearly that he'll leave suddenly to find peace, so don't disturb him till he returns being stub born he is.