Chapter 29

Taehyung felt uneasy when younger just left, he didn't even got any chance to look at his face for the whole day except when he saw him giggling doing things to his heart which he don't know but the urge to be the reason is kept bubbling. He is unknown to the fact that he is the reason of complete opposite of the reason he wants to be.

~ ~ ~

Jimin was shopping as usual leaving jungkook after comforting him to the cafe he works. He also feels bad and angered but he don't or even jungkook have no right feeling this, cause they're not even in relationship to feel hurt still he needs to cheer his friend up that's why he's here shopping for his friend. While walking at the thoughts he saw the Senior he didn't got to see whole day.

"Hi! senior" he shouted making suga turn with surprise. His expression made younger giggle making older's lips twitch upwards but he ain't gonna smile.

"Are you following me?"
Suga said teasingly said which made poor junior's cheeks pigmented in embarrassment remembering the last time he followed. "NO! no senior. I'm not following you" trying to justify himself which not even needed cause senior had a smirk totally enjoying making other more other kind of nervous, not bad one. "look even I have bags with him" gesturing towards small branded paper bags he is holding but what older noticed was how tiny the hands were? Soon jimin also noticed the direction of the eyes and move them behind, hiding in shyness. why I've so small hands.

"Why are you hiding them"

He looked up immediately to hear breaking his bubble.

"what? I'm not hiding anything" he immediately spoke, trying to understand if older was trying to accuse him of stealing! In this big mall! He didn't know what he is hiding seriously, he paid for all things then? He checked himself then moved his eyes downwards to find any thing he was hiding or anything he picked up by mistake clearly not noticing other presence until he saw shoes then the whole person standing in front if him.

"wha-" before he could finish older grabbed his hands which were behind, moving them at front. Jimin still couldn't able to understand what other is conveying is he thought I was hiding something in my fist yet he can't deny the butterflies he was feeling by the touch.

"Them" he snapped out as soon as older spoke. "Don't hide them" that's when he realised that older noticed he is conscious of his hands. These mere words did something to his heart still he manged to utter. "but they're so small it feels embar-"

"why? they're so cute yet attractive that make me wonder. How these fingers even manage to contain so many rings being so tiny and in another second they turn long and hot" older cut him in between to speak, couldn't able to contain the amazement he held, grabbed his fingers caressing the rings unconsciously. He didn't get it, why even jimin is insecure about these cute hands.

He was so into grabbing each ring to notice subtle blush with beating heart of junior who was trying to contain all the sudden feeling and for that he looked everywhere except at senior to settle his heart not wanting to make it obvious to other and to his luck he spotted someone familiar.

"ohh jhope!"
The dancer turned to see jimin while older froze on his spot lucky for him there is still more distance between them. Jhope can only make out the small body of jimin with someone who's face is not that clear and before he could see other turned.

Jhope walked towards them still suga has his back in front, he don't know how to respond until jimin turned him shocking the dancer too but they both manged their expression; one with fake smile while other with his usual unbothered one.
"Hi jimin, it's surprise meeting you here"

"yeah me too! just went for some shopping" Jimin was happy totally unaware of the tension, which is why jhope acted relaxed and talked with the same enthusiasm until. "oh! I forgot to introduce, he is my senior Suga and senior he is my dance instructor or more like a friend, Jhope" he introduced happily smiling eye to eye.
To the Que both for the first time made eye contact just for a mere second before suga adverted his eyes elsewhere, rude for his hobi but still he can't let other read his emotions through the eyes which he can't hide. He still needs to be tough. Before jhope could introduce himself jimin's phone rang. He moved farther excusing himself from the duo. Till the time he returned again no one talked which seemed fishy still he shrugged.