part 1

"Hurry up!" My best friend Samara yelled to me from across the house, "I'm coming!" I yelled back. She had forced me to come to a concert with her, which the band I didn't even know until a few days ago.

She told me very short notice so I had to get packing. The band is called Tokio Hotel and the concert is tonight. Samara was thrilled that I was going to go to her favourite bands concert, she was such a fangirl. As I looked closely in my mirror as I was doing my eyeliner I wondered if the concert was going to be any good. I finished my smokey eye and applied red lipstick which really stuck out.

I wore a short black dress that went up to my thighs and black glossy heels. I quickly checked myself in the mirror to make sure my makeup was okay and then grabbed my black shoulder bag. I could hear Samara yelling for me to hurry up as I rushed out my room, slamming the door behind me.

As I carefully walked down the stairs due to my heels, Samara whistled jokingly "damn girl ur looking gorgeous" she said, "thanks Samara" I said while giggling my ass off. We walked out the door and got into the taxi waiting outside. On the ride to the concert all Samara talked about was Tokio Hotel, and how fine Tom was. She was telling me how good the band was, she was completely obsessed. I had no idea who Tom was or what he looked like so I didn't know what to expect when I did see him

Eventually we reached our destination and thanked the taxi driver. We walked into the crowded venue, there were people everywhere. We somehow got front row tickets so we had to push through so many people to get to our spots. The lights started to dim and the crowd went crazy. I observed and saw 4 boys enter the stage.

One with brown hair that fell to his shoulders, one with dark makeup and spiky black hair, one with short dirty blonde hair, and finally, one with dreads that have been put into a ponytail, baggy clothes, a hat, and a lip piercing. My attention quickly drew to the one with dreads, he was holding a guitar. I just stared at him and examined his features.

As they got ready to perform, the crowd grew quieter. The band started to play and it didn't sound that bad. Samara was jumping and screaming while I was just kind of awkwardly standing there, still staring at the guitarist.

The guitarist looked around the crowd and his eyes finally stopped at mine, we held eye contact for a few seconds and he winked at me. I felt my cheeks burning as I turned to Samara, her witnessing what had just happened. He turned around while still playing the guitar, breaking eye contact.

"Can you believe that!? THE Tom Kaulitz just noticed you AND winked at you, I am so jealous of you" Samara said while squealing, "Hes kinda hot to be honest" I said to Samara "YES YES YES I KNOW RIGHT!!" Samara started screaming. I told her to shut up and watch the performance as that is what we were here for.

I just stared at Tom the whole time, throughout the whole show he looked at me a couple more times. The one with dark makeup and black hair looked similar to Tom, I wonder if they're related. I wanted to talk to Tom so badly.

Eventually the show was over and Samara was still so hyper. We went to get drinks as they were offered at the concert venue. After I had a few to many drinks I was heavily drunk. Samara and I walked around the venue and Samara noticed my condition "Y/n! You need to go home." She said, like a mother. "You are not my mother you can't tell me what to do!" I slowly said, slurring my words.

Suddenly a familiar face I had seen on stage caught my eye, me being drunk, walked over to him. He was about to head into a room I think was the backroom I tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around, revealing his lip piercing. "Hey, you a fan?" He said, checking me out. "No, my friend forced me to come here, but ur looking pretty fine.." I slowly said, again slurring my words because of my state.

"How about you come with me?" He said, taking my hand. He took me to the room he was about to go in and in there was the other band members. "Woahhh is there a party in here??" I said, "Uhm, no?" One of them said. "So, what's your name? Mines Tom" Tom said, sitting me down on the couch. "I'm y/n" I said back as he sat next to me. "Hot," He said back, I fell asleep almost immediately because I was so drunk.

I woke up in my bed, my head pounding as I groaned. "What happened last night?" I mumbled to myself. Not remembering anything from the concert the previous night.