part 3

I ran out of the bar swiftly regretting what I had just done. I got home and had a shower. I couldn't sleep because I just couldn't stop thinking about the whole situation that had occurred at the bar. For the next few days, I ignored Tom and his countless messages he left me.

 I have only known him for a few days I can't be doing this with him so early. He is known for his unearthly amount of one-night stands, but I don't want to be one of those girls he bangs once and then leaves. I wanted to know him, the real him. I decided I needed to talk to him, so I finally answered him.

Hello Tom.

y/n?? I've been so worried about you why havent you answered me?

I've just been thinking about what happened at the bar, I don't want to be someone you have a one-night stand with and then leave.

y/n its not like that, but I understand, I'll give you time.

Thank you, Tom.

Would you like to hangout sometime?

Sure, is tomorrow okay with you?

Yeah, we can hang out at my home with the band.

Sounds good.

I sat my phone down and sighed, I wanted Tom so bad, but he cannot know that. I rested my head on my cold pillow and I couldn't sleep all night. It was finally morning, and I knew I had to get ready. Tom had reminded me he would be picking me up at 2. 

I put on a tight red singlet and a black mini skirt. I layered the shirt with a black leather jacket, and I added some accessories. I brushed my russet-coloured hair and waited patiently in my living room.

Eventually, I heard a knock on the door, and I ran to the door and opened it. Opening the door revealed him. His baggy clothes, lip piercing, and those dreadlocks. "You look, gorgeous" he said plastering a smirk on his face. We got into the car and started driving.

 The car echoed with awkward silence all the way to his house. Why did I agree to this, I had to stick to the plan.

After what seemed like forever, we reached the house. It was giant, but I'm not surprised since he's incredibly famous and rich. I had never met the band before, so this is my chance to get to know them all. As Tom and I walked into the door, all eyes were on us.

 The band wasn't surprised Tom was with a girl though since he always brings girls home. "I'm back everyone, meet y/n" Tom introduced me to the band.

Everyone said hello and introduced themselves. "I really like your outfit!" Bill said excitedly, I liked him because of his hyper and kind personality. "Thank you so much! I really like yours also" I complemented back, he had a really nice style. Tom found a place on the couch in the living room and patted the spot next to him signalling for me to sit.

I did and we all talked and got along for a few hours. I learnt more about Tom and his personality, the personality behind his cockiness and flirtatiousness. He was funny, and a gentleman. I soon checked the time and realised it had been 3 hours. "So sorry guys but I better get going," I said with a frown.

"All good! Can I talk to you for a second y/n" Bill said in an oddly serious tone. "Of course," I replied and together we left the living room into the kitchen. 

"Y/n your really different to the other girls Tom brings home, you're a good influence on him, I hope you stick around" Bill said to me, "Well I would love to stick around," I replied, not really knowing what to say. "By the way Tom and I are just friends, nothing more." I said to Bill in a serious tone. "Oh really? I thought you were going to have se-" Bill was cut off by Tom yelling because he heard what Bill said. Everyone started laughing and eventually I left and went home.

I had a really fun time, during the time I was there Tom was flirting with me but I either ignored it or replied with cold responses. My plan was being put into motion and was so far working.